I'm getting nervous that there's no ***Official 49ers @ Saints Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Why did Marcus Williams go high on Kittle? Can someone explain that to me? He had the perfect angle to take him down with a leg tackle and he goes high on a 6'4" 250lbs TE.... and then grabs the face mask to put the dagger in his team. Another stupid play by a Saints defender in the secondary.

Saints could cut Marcus Williams tomorrow and I wouldn't give a rat's behind.

Because he can't tackle

Why did Marcus Williams go high on Kittle? Can someone explain that to me? He had the perfect angle to take him down with a leg tackle and he goes high on a 6'4" 250lbs TE.... and then grabs the face mask to put the dagger in his team. Another stupid play by a Saints defender in the secondary.

Saints could cut Marcus Williams tomorrow and I wouldn't give a rat's behind.

Cuz MW has no clue how to make a Tackle.

And the coaches don't' seem to care about that.

Couldn't win when it counted. So you don't get down TQS. Too much time left on clock. 3 timeouts. Of course CSP trying to be cute. No moral victories here. Defense didn't show up like they we're supposed to. Better hope 49ers lose and GB can lose. Shirt show it was. AK pitches wasn't working but kept trying. SMDH. Oh well you get what you get

We all knew we scored too quick. Way too quick. Wouldve been better off if TQS went out at the 2 yd line then we go from there. I get thats not gonna happen but maybe we should start strategizing like that. So very tired of giving up huge chunk plays at the end of games. It was gonna cost us at some point and here we are in the biggest game of the year, and it finally bit us.

Bottom line we are now probably playing away after the first round.

Allen's defensive playcalling was offensive in key situations. The 4th and 2 was a pathetic alignment when you have our rookie covering Kittle.
But still. As a CB if you cant blanket a TE you shouldn't be playing in the nfl

Its pretty simple why we lost. The defense never adjusted to the misdirection plays. You cannot score 46 at home and lose. Its just as absolutely unacceptable as it gets. 46. At home. Loss. It doesnt make the least bit of sense.

Meh......the thing I learned this game is that we can beat them. Tell me you don't think we'll be ready next time. If it was 48-20 I'd be worried but 48-46 don't scare me. We were in this right to the end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom