I'm going to Florida for the next week (1 Viewer)

Cover your bases.... Penicillin and bail money!!!

Need way more than that in Florida:
Full body armor, machete (or chainsaw), gator repellant, tooth blackout material (to fit in among the locals), mullet recipes, coloring books, an ice chest that costs more than your residence and a wingman/wingwoman willing to urinate on you when the jellyfish strike.

Have Fun!

Need way more than that in Florida:
Full body armor, machete (or chainsaw), gator repellant, tooth blackout material (to fit in among the locals), mullet recipes, coloring books, an ice chest that costs more than your residence and a wingman/wingwoman willing to urinate on you when the jellyfish strike.

Have Fun!

You left out meth, bath salts, and jorts...

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up to look for me in the headlines. I mean, I'm not PLANNING any shenanigans ... but it's Florida so you never know.

For I know the plans I have for you, plans to ruin you and bring you pain, plans to give you hopelessness and no future.

- Florida 3:16

Have a great trip! :hihi:

Last edited:
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up to look for me in the headlines. I mean, I'm not PLANNING any shenanigans ... but it's Florida so you never know.

What part of Florida?

That way I can better predict what type of "Florida Man" story you'll end up in.

For I know the plans I have for you, plans to ruin you and bring you pain, plans to give you hopelessness and no future.

- Florida 3:16

Have a great trip! :hihi:
Cool. I already have that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom