I'm going to the Linc to support our boys tomorrow!!! (1 Viewer)

FH_BIGGINS

Long Snapper Deluxe
Reaction score
I moved up to the Lehigh Valley 6 months ago, and have been missing home with a passion. I was able to get a ticket for the game in Philly, and I'm not going to turn it down. I told my staff that I was going down to the game with all my Saints gear on me and the car. They have been trying to talk me out of saying that the fans are horrible down there. One of my servers even said that a group of men spit on her baby for wearing a NY Giants jersey. Does anyone else have any issues or stories to tell about the fans in Philly? I cant wait for tomorrow to come!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saintsfanflorida

Very Banned
Reaction score
I've never been to a game there, but I wouldn't put anything on your car. You can defend yourself, but not your unoccupied car.

Blk&Gold4Life

I love scotch.
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If you wanna put stuff on the car you drive down in, I'd get a rental and make sure to take the insurance.

saints6759

life long saints fan
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I moved up to the Lehigh Valley 6 months ago, and have been missing home with a passion. I was able to get a ticket for the game in Philly, and I'm not going to turn it down. I told my staff that I was going down to the game with all my Saints gear on me and the car. They have been trying to talk me out of saying that the fans are horrible down there. One of my servers even said that a group of men spit on her baby for wearing a NY Giants jersey. Does anyone else have any issues or stories to tell about the fans in Philly? I cant wait for tomorrow to come!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck man but, I heard Philly fans eat their kids if their kids don't eat them first.:covri:

Brees2Meachem

The Prince
Reaction score
Whatever you do after the game, DO NOT ask for directions to anywhere. I remember going up there after a game and asked directions to the nearest gas station and the guy yelled at me "What do I look like a ******* tour guide to you?!?!?!?!", I just walked away and said "Sorry officer..."

DangBeast

Very Banned
Reaction score
If someone spit on my baby, or me, or anyone around me, id make thier face look like Nancy Pelosi's.

For real though, i've heard they throw batteries and stuff at the away teams and at the fans, so be careful bro.

BigFish_NJ

a Who Dat from NJ!!!
Reaction score
FH, please watch your back. These people have thrown snowballs at Santa Claus!!!
Trust me, I know. I have lived in Jersey all my life. Heard too many stories. Been to one game in Philly...
See recent post here: http://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122493&highlight=iggles

Dude, find some fellow Whodats and hang with them. and DO NOT leave your car decorated in black and gold. They will throw batteries at your car with YOU in it. and be ready to be insulted all day long. They will try to push your buttons.

Hopefully, most of them will be gone halfway thru the 4th quarter when the game is out of reach for them. Just be smart and be safe. Good luck!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom