I'm going to the Linc to support our boys tomorrow!!! (1 Viewer)

i still think DsebastianEagles had a hand in this.. she sounds way too glib :scratch:

::: picks teeth and lets out a large belch :::

smoke.gif

All joking aside, I am actually becoming a bit concerned--not to mention interested in what if anything happened.

Maybe his pc went down or something. Too bad no one knows if he uses twitter or not.

Just for ***** and giggles, I went to the Bethlehem, PA paper, The Morning Call, to see if any missing persons reports were prominent. This is the headline I found.
:eek2:

Missing Penn State student found dead

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) - <!-- P2P_LIVE_EDIT "content_item_dateline_preview" END --> <!-- P2P_LIVE_EDIT "content_item_body_preview" START -->Penn State University says the body of a missing student has been found at the bottom of a stairwell about 75 yards from where he was last seen alive.
49411863.jpg

http://www.mcall.com/news/all-missing-student-092109-cnap,0,3834542.story

Kinda freaked me out a little. The details don't match up, but damn, I didn't expect to see that story on the first page. :blink1:

would love to hear the OP's tale if he is still, if fact, among the living. bumping so that maybe he will see this... we all really want to hear what it was like... and that he got home safely.

I am back from the dead..............lol. I had to go straight to work after the game, and have been non stop sense. Sorry for the late reply. Thanks everyone for the support, and may I say that was a complete hate crime that unfolded up there. When my friend and I arrived we parked in the front lot which doubles as a huge tailgating area. When we got out of the car everyone around us started chanting curses at us, and a group even got dirtier in their cursing at us. I'm gathering where we parked was were all the drunk degenerates party. As we made our way to the stadium the crowd actually was fairly tame, even the people that ragged us wished the saints good luck. We waited for a few people to join us at the front gate, and I ran into a slew os Saints fans including people i haven't seen since the storm. Colstons sister and the rest of his family even passed us on the way in. We were in a suite for the game, which I didn't know until we got there, so my interactions with some of the crazies was limited. I had to leave at the beginning of the fourth because I had to get back to work, but I would say it was a great day and very hassle free....... Who Dat People!!!!!!!!!!

I am back from the dead..............lol. I had to go straight to work after the game, and have been non stop sense. Sorry for the late reply. Thanks everyone for the support, and may I say that was a complete hate crime that unfolded up there. When my friend and I arrived we parked in the front lot which doubles as a huge tailgating area. When we got out of the car everyone around us started chanting curses at us, and a group even got dirtier in their cursing at us. I'm gathering where we parked was were all the drunk degenerates party. As we made our way to the stadium the crowd actually was fairly tame, even the people that ragged us wished the saints good luck. We waited for a few people to join us at the front gate, and I ran into a slew os Saints fans including people i haven't seen since the storm. Colstons sister and the rest of his family even passed us on the way in. We were in a suite for the game, which I didn't know until we got there, so my interactions with some of the crazies was limited. I had to leave at the beginning of the fourth because I had to get back to work, but I would say it was a great day and very hassle free....... Who Dat People!!!!!!!!!!

Well, that was lame :hihi: I expected some incredible story of mayhem and some impossible escape..

This thread did not live up to the hype :)

:gosaints:

Based on what I saw at last years Giants game at the Linc, which was my first time at an NFL game, we had a blast heckling the Giants fans and they ribbed us right back. Nothing extreme like the stories people tell...just smacktalk and using the F word a lot. I have heard that the Cowboys games get more intense than any other game...I guess I'll find out on 11/8 cause I'll be at that game.

BEAT the Cowgirls please!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom