I'm going to the Linc to support our boys tomorrow!!! (1 Viewer)

FH_BIGGINS

Long Snapper Deluxe
Reaction score
I moved up to the Lehigh Valley 6 months ago, and have been missing home with a passion. I was able to get a ticket for the game in Philly, and I'm not going to turn it down. I told my staff that I was going down to the game with all my Saints gear on me and the car. They have been trying to talk me out of saying that the fans are horrible down there. One of my servers even said that a group of men spit on her baby for wearing a NY Giants jersey. Does anyone else have any issues or stories to tell about the fans in Philly? I cant wait for tomorrow to come!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never been to a game there, but I wouldn't put anything on your car. You can defend yourself, but not your unoccupied car.

I moved up to the Lehigh Valley 6 months ago, and have been missing home with a passion. I was able to get a ticket for the game in Philly, and I'm not going to turn it down. I told my staff that I was going down to the game with all my Saints gear on me and the car. They have been trying to talk me out of saying that the fans are horrible down there. One of my servers even said that a group of men spit on her baby for wearing a NY Giants jersey. Does anyone else have any issues or stories to tell about the fans in Philly? I cant wait for tomorrow to come!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck man but, I heard Philly fans eat their kids if their kids don't eat them first.:covri:

Whatever you do after the game, DO NOT ask for directions to anywhere. I remember going up there after a game and asked directions to the nearest gas station and the guy yelled at me "What do I look like a ******* tour guide to you?!?!?!?!", I just walked away and said "Sorry officer..."

If someone spit on my baby, or me, or anyone around me, id make thier face look like Nancy Pelosi's.

For real though, i've heard they throw batteries and stuff at the away teams and at the fans, so be careful bro.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom