I'm HATING me some Falcons! (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They are spoiling the Saints dominating start to the season.

Now that Atlanta has the lead in the NFC South I can't wait to see them take the fall.

I didn't think I could hate them any more than I formerly did.
But for a certainty... I do now!

:rant:

Yeah, I was hoping they'd drop one to Car today. Not expecting it, just hoping.

Actually, this is perfect...we're still the underdogs...I like it that way...now people can pump up the ego of the falclowns and wait till we turn them out like we did the iggles today...it will be great!

I hate ATL, but I couldn't root for Caro either.... btw if anyone cares, im getting my fricking *** kicked in in my fantasy league! FORTE SUCKS SO FAR!!! hahaha

The Falcons next four games are murderous. Let's see what they look like when we play in Week 7. I'm betting 3-3.

Wk 3- @ Patriots
Wk 4- @ 49ers
Wk 5- Bears
Wk 6- @ Dallas

why are they in 1st? is it because of the divisional win today?

why are they in 1st? is it because of the divisional win today?

Yes. Officially they have the best divisional record, so they (at the moment) are in first place.

Patriots will handle them. No way Belichick goes 1-2 especially against the Falcons.

well, next week they get to go to boston, after the pats just lost...i sense thier 1st place standing will be short lived.
I highly doubt the hoodie man will let his team lose 2 in a row..

It looks like we are going to be heading into a great showdown with atlanta. But if we could score on Phillies D like that, we are going to shred the dirty birds apart.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom