I'm HATING me some Falcons! (1 Viewer)

The Falcons next four games are murderous. Let's see what they look like when we play in Week 7. I'm betting 3-3.

Wk 3- @ Patriots
Wk 4- @ 49ers
Wk 5- Bears
Wk 6- @ Dallas

Falcons are better than all of those teams, unfortunately. The only solace to take is that they are away games.

They'll be lucky to go 2-2 in that stretch.

Better than:

Patriots? No
49ers? Slightly
Bears? Slightly
Dallas? No :togo:

I hate the Falcons as well, but I've got to give their offense some props. Matt Ryan is the real deal.

they opened in miami, today was the first home game for them.

they have a decent offense, but we have an incredible offense. we probably have a better defense, or should by nov 2 as the players get used to GW's system.
the turds will win some games but it think we match up better head to head.

Wait what? They had Miami at home dude.. 2 home games to open the season was a gift from the NFL..lets see what they are going to do on the road

@Falcons - will beat the Patriots. Patriots defense is terrible
@49ers - defense is awesome - offense is bad. could be a close one
Bears - Cutler could meltdown but Bears win
@Dallas - physical game on road. either way
@Saints - On road, division lead or fighting for 2nd with Carolina, Saints win

Tough schedule for them

Wait what? They had Miami at home dude.. 2 home games to open the season was a gift from the NFL..lets see what they are going to do on the road

And opening against Detroit with a rookie QB and having another game against another first time starting QB wasn't a gift? Please.....

And opening against Detroit with a rookie QB and having another game against another first time starting QB wasn't a gift? Please.....

You beat Miami and a terrible Panthers team that got blown out the previous week by a team that we just blew out 48-22.

And before you say "but McNabb was hurt," McNabb only threw for 79 yards in 3 quarters in that game last week and the Panthers still got blown away.

I'm gonna hold off judgement on Miami until tomorrow night. My notion during TC was that they wouldn't be very good this year but I'm content with letting you brag about that one for another day at least.

You beat Miami and a terrible Panthers team that got blown out the previous week by a team that we just blew out 48-22.

And before you say "but McNabb was hurt," McNabb only threw for 79 yards in 3 quarters in that game last week and the Panthers still got blown away.

I'm gonna hold off judgement on Miami until tomorrow night. My notion during TC was that they wouldn't be very good this year but I'm content with letting you brag about that one for another day at least.

I haven't bragged about anything on here. You essentially played two games against rookie QB's and you all are the ones bragging about it like you've done something... which you haven't. That doesn't mean your not a good team or that you won't be in the playoffs or anything else you just need a little perspective thrown your way... Congrats we're both 2-0 and have beaten the teams that were put in front of us.

I haven't bragged about anything on here. You essentially played two games against rookie QB's and you all are the ones bragging about it like you've done something... which you haven't. That doesn't mean your not a good team or that you won't be in the playoffs or anything else you just need a little perspective thrown your way... Congrats we're both 2-0 and have beaten the teams that were put in front of us.

As coach Payton said, it's too early for any team to brag... so neither am I. However, I would never go on another team's fan forum and tell them that they shouldn't revel in the moment of two dominating victories.

You'd do well not to leave yourself open to attack around here.

:hihi:

>>>NE will take care of em next week >>

I am not so sure about that one.

>>>why are they in 1st? is it because of the divisional win today?>>

I believe it is because A comes before N in the aphabet.

I believe it is because A comes before N in the aphabet.

Not exactly.

The first tie breaker in every division is the 'head-to-head record'. The second is 'wins within the division'. At present the Falcons have a better record in the division.

Hopefully that will change before too long. :hihi:

their defense is suspect. But they are definitely a solid team and playing well.

at least tampa bay stinks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom