I'm HATING me some Falcons! (1 Viewer)

They are spoiling the Saints dominating start to the season.

Now that Atlanta has the lead in the NFC South I can't wait to see them take the fall.

I didn't think I could hate them any more than I formerly did.
But for a certainty... I do now!

:rant:

I find it fascinating how much my hatred of the Falcons always continues to grow. :D Its actually kinda fun to hate them....lol

They let Delhomme go for over 300 today, what do you think Brees will do?

The Falcons next four games are murderous. Let's see what they look like when we play in Week 7. I'm betting 3-3.

Wk 3- @ Patriots
Wk 4- @ 49ers
Wk 5- Bears
Wk 6- @ Dallas

Falcons are better than all of those teams, unfortunately. The only solace to take is that they are away games.

Atlanta and New England are the two teams that I HATE the most!..Is there any way for both of them to lose??..lol

If we handle our business, then it doesn't matter what the falcons do..

I'm not worried about them...two home games to open up the season, lets see what they are going to do on the road

Meh. Not an impressive win at all IMO. If we can score against PHI like we did, no doubt we hang 40 + on ATL.

If we handle our business, then it doesn't matter what the falcons do..

I'm not worried about them...two home games to open up the season, lets see what they are going to do on the road
they opened in miami, today was the first home game for them.

they have a decent offense, but we have an incredible offense. we probably have a better defense, or should by nov 2 as the players get used to GW's system.
the turds will win some games but it think we match up better head to head.

I hate ATL, as are 99% of the SR members. Why do YOU hate 'em?

It just seems that there is always another team stealing the Saints thunder. In the late 80s and 90s it was the stinking 49ers who always seemed to get a leg up on the Saints.

Now that we are playing like the best team in the league, I don't like to see Atlanta listed above my Saints.

I NEED to see the Falcons get stomped soon!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom