I'm honestly not even mad. (1 Viewer)

Agree on this too it's not fair but it is what it is. I have never seen a team take a QB for granted since Miami with Dan Marino the saints will be trash for the next 25 years because of it, it's wrong if you catch lightening in a bottle you support it not waste it

I don't think the Saints organization has ever taken Brees for granted. Benson no doubt wants to field a winner, and he's thrown a lot of money into the ring to try and make it happen. Decisions and life doesn't always pan out like you plan it. We came tantalizingly close to another SB when we fell to SF. We've tried to make additional tweaks and changes to be competitive this season, but we've been decimated by injuries.

It stinks, but when life throws a curveball, you adjust. The Saints have tried to adjust, but it's not working out as well as we all hoped. It happens, we keep pushing ahead and strive to do the best we can with what we got.

I'm not mad either just disappointed

coleman played well and thomas is going to be a keeper. We have some things on offense to be excited about. We just need someone else with a terrible offense to play. :D

Don't forget the little guy Lewis. He reminded me of Sproles a bit the way he tried to make people miss. I'm not at all worried about our offense. We got some nice kids coming up. Really impressed with Thomas. I hope he turns out to be a great one.

Offensive line was pretty good most of the night. Even the defense had some really nice plays in the 2nd half. Hopefully they keep improving.

The injuries are killing us. No way to avoid it though. Tough way to start a season.

We dont have snead, rankins, ellerbe, breaux, pj, Vaccaro, armstead, kikaha, wilson, davison, Swann.

I honestly didn't expect to win.

Am i forgetting anyone?

Thats 8 freaking starters, unreal. Thats like, half a team.

Yup, Rankins. Broken leg.

I don't know how I can be mad. Take any NFL team and remove eight starters, any eight starters you want, except leave the QB. All of them will struggle to win, including the Patriots.

Problem is this: We had serious issues last year and the year before that. Injuries or not, we keep having problems.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom