I'm honestly not even mad. (1 Viewer)

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hate losing, but our team just in a tough spot with all the injuries on defense. The offense has to be perfect to have a chance to win. With the botched punt and the pick 6, just too much. I'm content to sit back a see how our young guys on defense can get better.

Atlanta came ready to play and their offense is the real deal. They have a ton of weapons and I hate to say it, but if they stay healthy, they'll be a top 3 offense all year.

I'm just gonna lower my expectations and hope the young guys improve every week. Gotta admit, feels like a rebuilding year.

I'll still cheer my but off, and hope for wins. Who knows? Stranger things have happened.

I hate losing, but our team just in a tough spot with all the injuries on defense. The offense has to be perfect to have a chance to win. With the botched punt and the pick 6, just too much. I'm content to sit back a see how our young guys on defense can get better.

Atlanta came ready to play and their offense is the real deal. They have a ton of weapons and I hate to say it, but if they stay healthy, they'll be a top 3 offense all year.

I'm just gonna lower my expectations and hope the young guys improve every week. Gotta admit, feels like a rebuilding year.

I'll still cheer my but off, and hope for wins. Who knows? Stranger things have happened.

This ain't 2014. Highest paid coach shouldn't need to rebuild. Bellicheck makes less and doesn't need to rebuild.

Me neither. I'm not mad that we probably won't win but 5 games (if we play better) this year either. We'll have a damn good draft pick coming up in April, maybe even an outside shot at Myles Garrett.

I used to get mildly upset after the saints lose...just would get grumpy. Now? Yeah, it sucks but I don't even mind it. We've come to expect a lot since Payton has arrived. Lest we forget the 3-13 years when we were pumped up that homegrown Jake Delhomme delivered us to a late season win against the Carolina Panthers, a real nice Christmas present.

The young DBs got a lot of reps. If we get any starters back, we could have some serviceable depth. For once.

It really sucks that we lost rankins, breaux, and pj Williams. We would have at least had a better pass rush.

Eric

Same here, I mean I usually swear at the TV but going into this game, I knew deep down this wasn't going to be our year.

We pay more for Payton than Patriots pay for Bellichek? Why do we expect less?

It is the 2nd of a 3 year rebuilding program, so I like you am not angry. Very disappointed the Byrd, Jordan, Jenkins, Kruger and Larenitis bring nothing to this defense Secretary. Play the young guys!

I agree. We had like 7 starters out this game. I was hoping for the best, but deep down I was scared of getting our butts whipped. All things considering, I'm not too upset. Our young dB's did an awesome job. It could've been much worse. Next year, hopefully everyone is healthy. Just think about who was on IR, and the others who were out tonight. We had a chance, even with all of the missing starters, and essential backups. Just enjoy the ride. I see next season as our redemption year!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nope cant do it... im not mad but im tired of the inexplciably bad play on the defense... yea there are injuries but its much more than that. Allen shouldve never been given the job, you could see that much when he took over after Ryan left. My real fear is he'll get a pass for the injuries then we'll have to endure one more year of his defense.

Imo the changes that need to be made - first, we need someone else calling the shots on personell, theyve been nothing short of abysmal ever since Byrd was signed... our back up players are the worst in the league. Secondly all of the Payton buddy coaches need the axe. He's had his shot with his coaches and they've been a complete failure for years now. He needs to have some one hire the dc and st coaches, and not his buddies. Then maybe we will get someone competent. Mcmahon Shouldve been fired years ago. Yet there he is ST costing us games once again.

There needs to be a change and some accountability, defensive performances like that should not go unanswered. That was the worst defense ive ever seen.

We dont have snead, rankins, ellerbe, breaux, pj, Vaccaro, armstead, kikaha, wilson, davison, Swann.

I honestly didn't expect to win.

Am i forgetting anyone?

Thats 8 freaking starters, unreal. Thats like, half a team.

This game was a gut punch for me. However, i did like what I saw from Thomas, Fleener, Coleman and Peat. The Defense was awful again but the young guys in the secondary were not that bad given the lack of pressure up front. Brees played excellent overall and I hate to see his stellar effort go to waste because we cant play even a remote amount of defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom