I'm honestly not even mad. (3 Viewers)

I thought we had a good chance of winning this specific game. But I'm nonplussed as well.

The roughest part is the...posters, whom I'm having difficulty in not breaking TOS, saying all kinds of craziness about "If we had JJ Watt, he'd be awful."

And other exaggerated idiocy.

I hate losing, but our team just in a tough spot with all the injuries on defense. The offense has to be perfect to have a chance to win. With the botched punt and the pick 6, just too much. I'm content to sit back a see how our young guys on defense can get better.

Atlanta came ready to play and their offense is the real deal. They have a ton of weapons and I hate to say it, but if they stay healthy, they'll be a top 3 offense all year.

I'm just gonna lower my expectations and hope the young guys improve every week. Gotta admit, feels like a rebuilding year.

I'll still cheer my but off, and hope for wins. Who knows? Stranger things have happened.

Quality post! :9:

Most of us knew that the Saints had a real uphill climb tonight due to the team being decimated by injuries, yet some people come in losing their minds despite that knowledge.

I hate losing, but our team just in a tough spot with all the injuries on defense. The offense has to be perfect to have a chance to win. With the botched punt and the pick 6, just too much. I'm content to sit back a see how our young guys on defense can get better.

Atlanta came ready to play and their offense is the real deal. They have a ton of weapons and I hate to say it, but if they stay healthy, they'll be a top 3 offense all year.

I'm just gonna lower my expectations and hope the young guys improve every week. Gotta admit, feels like a rebuilding year.

I'll still cheer my but off, and hope for wins. Who knows? Stranger things have happened.
Post of the night. Great post!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Amen bro era over lock stock and barrel we figured we were the pats but truth told we are the bucs sun has set we had our time exit center stage left back to obscurity

We dont have snead, rankins, ellerbe, breaux, pj, Vaccaro, armstead, kikaha, wilson, davison, Swann.

I honestly didn't expect to win.

Am i forgetting anyone?

Thats 8 freaking starters, unreal. Thats like, half a team.

Exactly! I don't know what some people were expecting tonight with an injury list like that. I'm not down on the team about it. When I saw that Snead, Davison, Vacarro, and Armstead along with the already injured were out for tonight's game, I knew there were just too many injuries now to cover for. I don't blame Payton for the injuries. It's bum luck. Otherwise I was liking the teams direction, and still do. We just need to get people back.

In the meantime, these young guys are gaining valuable experience.

Post of the night. Great post!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Side note I agree 100% the era ended on the dumb punt play it began on one and the fact it ended on one is poetic justice

I love my team I will support them sink or swim but that chapter closed on a falcon punt just as it begun.

Two, maybe three more years with Brees is my bet. I just hope key guys get and stay healthy and that we figure something out to carry over so that he gets at least one more legit shot at bringing it home again.

The way the Saints were when I grew up, this team is miles better to watch even losing. I'm just thankful to feel like every year we're going to give it an honest shot and that we're going to have some quality players. I understand higher expectations. I love winning too, but I didn't start loving the Saints because of wins.

Im just mad that Brees has so many losses tainting his legacy that arent his fault.

We dont have snead, rankins, ellerbe, breaux, pj, Vaccaro, armstead, kikaha, wilson, davison, Swann.

I honestly didn't expect to win.

Am i forgetting anyone?

Thats 8 freaking starters, unreal. Thats like, half a team.

Losing Vaccaro and Davison just really screwed over the run defense and Atlanta took full advantage. I'm not sure what a team can do when they're forced to grab guys off the street to play corner and lose KV who has been playing really well. The team is snake bit.

It's hard to say how bad or how good they are because we haven't seen them at full strength. The defense played admirably the first two games. This one was the first one that felt like the 2015 version. It's sucks to be 0-3 and realistically it's hard to see them finishing with a winning record but you can't just blame coaches when half your defensive starters are out. the Saints aren't the first team to have a season upended due to injuries

Im just mad that Brees has so many losses tainting his legacy that arent his fault.

Agree on this too it's not fair but it is what it is. I have never seen a team take a QB for granted since Miami with Dan Marino the saints will be trash for the next 25 years because of it, it's wrong if you catch lightening in a bottle you support it not waste it

Losing Vaccaro and Davison just really screwed over the run defense and Atlanta took full advantage. I'm not sure what a team can do when they're forced to grab guys off the street to play corner and lose KV who has been playing really well. The team is snake bit.

It's hard to say how bad or how good they are because we haven't seen them at full strength. The defense played admirably the first two games. This one was the first one that felt like the 2015 version. It's sucks to be 0-3 and realistically it's hard to see them finishing with a winning record but you can't just blame coaches when half your defensive starters are out. the Saints aren't the first team to have a season upended due to injuries

I said it in the game thread. When Roman Harper tried to make that play in the backfield, he had to grab hold of his shoulder pad because he wasn't fast enough to make the tackle.

If that's Kenny Vaccaro, that play is a 3 yard loss. And wasn't it one 4th down or something? Huge turning point.

coleman played well and thomas is going to be a keeper. We have some things on offense to be excited about. We just need someone else with a terrible offense to play. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom