Im hurting today. (1 Viewer)

xkeith031x

SR lurker Extraordinaire
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's no secret to most how big of a fan I am of Drew, as we all are. But I am struggling to understand why csp and others are steadfastly glued to TB being our number 2. As stated a billion times already, the offense is like a wet sock with him under center. Even removing flash and splash plays, our offense has a brees like fire with taysom at the helm. I firmly believe our odds would have been better had he been starting.

Furthermore, I was asked a very important question by a skins fan at my watch party last night, and that was how am I going to feel when brees is gone.

First off, there will be no shortage of tears when that awesome giant of a human being does finally move on, but I am black and gold till I'm dead and cold. Dynasties all end at some point, but which direction do we want to turn? To a recognizable, yet indecisive younger quarterback who is clearly still having flashbacks of that injury that nearly ended his career? Or to a quarterback/te/wr/pr/kr/ triple quadruple threat who has both proven to us he is capable, willing, and absolutely ready to light up defenses.

Idk about yall, but seeing brees on the sideline yesterday broke my heart, and made me really look to the future. Because even though he couldn't hold a football, he was more of a qb than what we had. Just my 2 cents. Love yall.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom