I'm itching for baseball (3 Viewers)

yaygosaints

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Check out Joba Chamberlain, looks like he lost about 15 pounds.

r1624490959.jpg

I guess Matsuzaka moved to coastal Mississippi for the off season

capt.4c47a271c6754db09a2b3c924b059f47.red_sox_spring_baseball_flsr103.jpg

Beckett ate David Wells

94c.jpg

Anybody else ready for some baseball?

I don't care if Joba goes on Jenny Craig, he's always going to be the fat toad who got killed by canadian soldiers to me. :hihi:

But I have no defense for the Matsumullet.

Me too, Go Cubbies, I hope to be watching Bob and Len on WGN this year yet again. Their annoying and they have nasal voices, but their the voices who call the play by play for the best damn team in baseball right now.
go Cubs

Beckett's stomach is flapping in the wind, it looks like one of those wind socks.

windsock.jpg

Ehh its just spring training plenty of time to lose weight get in shape, i guess his WS ring is weighing him down BOOOM Go Sox!

Beckett's stomach is flapping in the wind, it looks like one of those wind socks.

Hey with Schilling out, someone's gotta pick up the slack for the fat pitching corps. Which is why I am steadfast in my view that we should resign Rich Garces immediately.

I hate the Yankees but after reading a Sports Illustrated article about him awhile back I have to admit a small part of me cheers for Joba. I was hoping the Yankees would deal him to get Santana.

Here is that article:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/baseball/mlb/10/03/joba1008/

Let me first declare that Yankmee fans can flip flop faster than a gaggle of school girls at a trendy fashion show. Please don't make me explain that one.:covri:

Anyway, I saw Joba pitch a game last year at Yankmee Stadium and the fans absolutely loved him. Being as close as my seats are, I could see his face and his manerisms really well. He appeared to be focused and un-nerved by the Yankmee crowd. He's a good kid and if he can make it here, he can make it anywhere.

Let's just see if he's not more of a product of good catching and pitch calling.

Yankees will be better than some people think. Girardi is a good manager and we have a nice mix of youth and veterans (wish Giambi would get traded though).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom