I'm looking at buying a Jersey (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I live in europe (England) im small at 5'7 and and 168 pounds.

Does anyone have any idea what size i should be getting?

Thank you

Order you a custom with your name on it. You can never be traded and if they ever change styles, it can be considered a throwback.

Be a baller and get Swilling or Jackson. Or, hell, you could just get the goat #9 Brees jersey.

For your size I would get a medium.

Drew Brees is a safe bet. You're rolling the dice if you pick anyone on the current roster.

so i'm 5'10" 185, and I wear a medium in this style (keep in mind i bought this style in 2018)

and a large in this style (bought in 2019- it's a much thinner jersey and cut smaller than the above)

Get a Joe Horn jersey and I agree with the medium size. Unless you are going for the baggy look.

which player are you getting?
Ain't that a good question?

Here is my rundown going into last year of what I ordered and the result:
black Winston and a white throwback Winston - was benched after week 3 (got to wear it to the Dome one time)
black Chauncey Gardner-Johnson - came fresh out of the box 2 days prior to the trade - wore it to almost every game as a protest after the "Keep doing what your doing" fiasco in the desert
white throwback Jarvis Landry - was hurt after Winston got him and Mike Thomas killed in the same game with hospital balls

Normally I would say best buying bets are Davis, Kamara and Cam but they can potentially find themselves traded in the not too distant future. I would hold off on the Jersey buying until the draft is done

Get your favorite player, I have a PT23 Jersey that I’m more than happy to wear at current games. A McAllister jersey. Sproles Jersey. (RB is my position)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom