Im looking for an unbiased site that lists the positions of the Presidential candidates. (1 Viewer)

It's a winner take all state, Ron Paul knew he wouldn't win it, so he spent his money in Maine. Sounds like a good strategy to me. Romney and Paul might have well of finished tied for 2nd.

Point made, point taken, etc...there's a supermerged Ron Paul thread for all those concerns.

Well you got me started with US News =)

I didn't realize Florida picked the president in the US. When did that change?

Its been that way for a while. Well, Florida and a couple other states anyway.....

Thanks for the links. Keep em coming if you got em

yea i know i was kidding. i like how cnn gave romeny a lot of air time in the debate. they want the romney and mccain fight now.

US News is garbage
They are pretty much unbiased considering they left the candidate out who raised the most money last quarter.

Regardless, if the linked info is correct, by the end of Q3, of the viable candidates remaining, Paul had only raised and spent more than Huckabee. What seems strange is that Paul had spent a much smaller percentage than the others up to the point.

So despite successful Q4 fundraising, by then, Paul was so far behind the others in raising and spending that he lagged in getting his message out.

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/index.asp?cycle=2008

yea i know i was kidding. i like how cnn gave romeny a lot of air time in the debate. they want the romney and mccain fight now.
Sorry about that...it's hard to tell these days with all the Dittoheads and Hannity listeners out there.

Every form of media was pimping McCain hard today, trying to lead everyone to believe that the primary is over now that Florida has "decided" the Republican front-runner. The Advocate had him on the front page with his thumbs up and his cheesy grin for crying out loud...

Ron Paul the alleged "second tier" canidate places second in Nevada and Louisiana, yet they don't even mention it but instead cover the biggest disappointment this year, Rudy.

Whatever you do, don't follow the mainstream press besides FoxNews, because they're LIBERAL and subsequently will try and rot your mind. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom