Im looking for an unbiased site that lists the positions of the Presidential candidates. (1 Viewer)

bop

Very Banned
Reaction score
Anybody know of one? Preferably a neutral site that isnt trying to push one candidate over the others. It would also be nice if the site is updated regularly because politicians tend to change their minds to fit their current needs. :hihi:

Im still undecided and I want to see where these guys(and girl....ish.....person) stand on all the issues and compare them to my own beliefs before I start to narrow it down. I mean, I know where some of them stand on some issues but I wanna know where all of them stand on all the issues. I'd also like to see which ones have been the most consistent in their views and which ones have done a lot of back and forth.

I dont want people to think Im looking for a website to tell me who to vote for. I just wanna see all the candidates lined up side by side and compare them before making up my own mind.

Good luck :9:
D1D2957D12C1673.jpg

US News is garbage
They are pretty much unbiased considering they left the candidate out who raised the most money last quarter. Who came in 2nd in Nevada and Louisiana's GOP caucus. Who beat Rudy in most of the Primaries. Give me a break. This crap ****** me off. I know you might call me a Paulista or whatever, but Dr. Paul deserves to have a voice just as much as the other guys!

Of all the magazines that cover political topics, US News and World Report is probably the most unbiased and accurate, in my experience.

Here's their Campaign 2008 page.

http://www.usnews.com/sections/news/campaign-2008/index.html

You would think they could at least list all the candidates.

They mention McCain 15 times on the first page.
They mention Romeny 4 times on the first page.
They Mention Hillary Clinton 11 times on the first page.
They mention Obama 9 times on the first page.
They mention Huckabee several times as well as Edwards and Giuliani.

They don't mention Ron Paul one time, they list the candidates and leave Paul out. Typical MSM poo.

US News is garbage
They are pretty much unbiased considering they left the candidate out who raised the most money last quarter. Who came in 2nd in Nevada and Louisiana's GOP caucus. Who beat Rudy in most of the Primaries. Give me a break. This crap ****** me off. I know you might call me a Paulista or whatever, but Dr. Paul deserves to have a voice just as much as the other guys!

OK, since you predicted it...you're a Paulista. :hihi:

Last edited:
You would think they could at least list all the candidates.

They mention McCain 15 times on the first page.
They mention Romeny 4 times on the first page.
They Mention Hillary Clinton 11 times on the first page.
They mention Obama 9 times on the first page.
They mention Huckabee several times as well as Edwards and Giuliani.

They don't mention Ron Paul one time, they list the candidates and leave Paul out. Typical MSM poo.

Kinda like the results of the Florida primary, huh? :ezbill:

I am a 24 year old Metairie born and raised man/young guy, with a great 4 year old son. I want America to be great for him. I don't want my country pissing off the entire Middle East. I want government to not tell him what he must do with his life. I just so happen to think Dr. Paul is the best man for this job. I know you guys will come around eventually =)

He owned McCain and Romney tonight at the debate and it just took him the 7 minutes they allowed him to speak to do it. They interviewed all the candidates on air after the debate. Ron Paul's interview was only broadcast online. Give me a break.

Kinda like the results of the Florida primary, huh? :ezbill:

Gee, wonder why?

He is looking for an unbiased website to list the candidates. He didn't ask you or the media to decide which candidates are viable. I understand why some don't like Ron Paul and that is fine. I do have a problem with media totally blacking the guy out like he doesn't exist. He has taken 2nd in two states, raised more than any other Republican candidate the last two quarters and should at least be listed.

I bet I could go to every major news site and not find Ron Paul's name on the front page 1 time. Yet most think I am a conspiracy theorist type because I am stating the obvious.

Most people in the country have no clue who the guy is and it isn't because he isn't pulling money, votes or running ads.

I am not going to offer a fair website to compare the candidates because there isn't one. All I can say is go to youtube and watch the candidate videos, go to each candidates website and look at their issues page and then check how each of them has voted in the past.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter. It's going to be Clinton vs. McCain and the United States loses again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom