i'm luvin this mock draft... (1 Viewer)

Bak2ThaLab

draftaddict
Reaction score
did a google search for "2008 nfl mock draft" and came across walterfootball.com's mock draft. he has three rounds so far:

Round 1 - Kenny Phillips FS Univ. of Miami
Round 2 - Jerrod Mayo MLB Univ. of Tennessee
Round 3 - Dejuan Tribble CB Boston College

here's tha link:

http://walterfootball.com/

Sanders tranformed Indy to a top notch defense. Don't we need a first day DT though?

Not if we bring back a healthy Brian young and go after a guy like Corey Williams in FA

that's pretty attractive. too bad we won't do it though. we'll go OL, LB, RB, DB (ugh)

hope i'm wrong!

Seattle Seahawks: Rashard Mendenhall, RB, Illinois
Shaun Alexander will be 31 by the start of the 2008 season, and he has already shown signs of declining (3.5 yards per carry.) Sometimes it seems like he's more concerned with where the hot-dog vendor is rather than gaining an extra yard after contact. If the Seahawks don't cut Alexander at the end of the year, I'll be shocked, even though the fat slob has five more years on his deal. Rashard Mendenhall would look great in this offense.

:mdr168: :mdr168: :mdr168:

we gotta let Brian Young go!! he is a free agent, lets occupy his roster spot with some young talent, we cant get better resigning the same guys over and over again, because there hard workers, we need production, some pro bowl players, we seen what Young can do.

Mayo would be a huge pickup in the 2nd round. He is a first round talent.

Good players, but do we pass on Ellis in the 1st and Shawn Crable (not even mentioned in that mock) in the 2nd (and 3rd)?

thats the second mock ive seen refer to Shaun Alexander being fat.

Very good mock. I like it.

I love the Mayo pick in the 2nd round.

we gotta let Brian Young go!! he is a free agent, lets occupy his roster spot with some young talent, we cant get better resigning the same guys over and over again, because there hard workers, we need production, some pro bowl players, we seen what Young can do.

Amen brotha... we tried that crap last offseason... now we're stuck with Shanle, and a few others... let Young go...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom