I'm mostly disappointed with Saints fans (1 Viewer)

SaintsFan75

All-Pro
Reaction score
We should've won, our defense fell apart, and yes, it was a BS call for pass interference, but in mostly disappointed in how many so called fans sold their tickets to Raiders fans. Their fans made up at least 1/4 of the dome today. It wasn't enough that we had to walk away frustrated and feeling cheated, we had to endure so much gloating and smack talk after the game, it really is BS. Many times during the game you could hear Raiders fans over Saints fans.

Anyway, I hope you're happy with the extra money you have now and I hope it was worth it. Very embarrassing that our home game felt like that. It used to be different.

Da Living Saint

Drew Brees!
Reaction score
i totally agree.

there were a TON of raiders fans in the dome and they were as horrendous as their reputation indicates.

LiterOCola

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
We should've won, our defense fell apart, and yes, it was a BS call for pass interference, but in mostly disappointed in how many so called fans sold their tickets to Raiders fans. Their fans made up at least 1/4 of the dome today. It wasn't enough that we had to walk away frustrated and feeling cheated, we had to endure so much gloating and smack talk after the game, it really is BS. Many times during the game you could hear Raiders fans over Saints fans.

Anyway, I hope you're happy with the extra money you have now and I hope it was worth it. Very embarrassing that our home game felt like that. It used to be different.
Two losing seasons in a row, third on deck. Winning solves the problem, but his team isn't winning.

VoodooChild85

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. We may have the most glass jaw of any NFL fan base and this team deserves better.

I was on bourbon street last night and raiders fans were everywhere which is fine. That can't be controlled, but I couldn't help thinking. This is how they always are. Win or lose they are fired up and that's a resilience that the who dat nation simply doesn't have. We give up on our guys at the slightest sign of adversity

SharonT

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
How many of those tickets were bought up by out-of-state re-sellers after Katrina? The SuperBowl win? I'd redirect that anger towards the fourth quarter refs, but that's just me.

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Seemed like they were lot of Raider fans in the dome. Question is we're they really from California ?

By the way Golden State blew a 3-1 lead in the finals.

Saintster

Through Thick and Thin since 1986
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
fortunate for you guys y'all don't live in northern Cali where1/2 people you see are raiders fans.
Yeah but a third of those are gang members. If ask them who Bo Jackson is they think he is one of the Jackson Five.

Nolan

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I noticed too many Raider fans for my liking.. it's a problem when they get multiple 'DEFENSE' chants going. I don't like that.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Raiders always travel well and take over stadiums. Them, Pittsburgh, and Green Bay. This isn't an indictment on Saints fans IMO.

VoodooChild85

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I noticed too many Raider fans for my liking.. it's a problem when they get multiple 'DEFENSE' chants going. I don't like that.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
If we were a stronger fan base it wouldn't have been a problem

SJT1972

Very Banned
Reaction score
This is just a guess on the ticket issue , but many ticket holders are in the process of getting screwed by insurance companies and FEMA. If your home was flooded and you had to come out of pocket to fix it would you sell your 4 tickets ($1000) and save the $300 on food and drinks or fix your home and listen to a Deuce and Jim from your lawn chair. Don't be disappointed in our fans. We are relentless

Saintster

Through Thick and Thin since 1986
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

I kept telling my wife there are a ton a Raider fans,the Dome had a different feel even on TV. My guess is that I think in 2006 the fan base exploded and only grew from there. Those fans were used to winning and rightly so there was plenty of it. Those people that have picked up season tickets are now selling them because we are not the team we were in 06,09,011 and 013. It's easier to abandon a team than it is to support them through the lean times once you have been to the top. I personally would never let my ticket go to anyone but a Saints fan.

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Never knew that Raiders fans had no other way to buy tickets than buy them from Saints fans. I guess Steelers fans and Packers fans buy their tickets from home team fans too. You learn something new every day. Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom