I'm mostly disappointed with Saints fans (1 Viewer)

Every game is going to have a faction of secondary market buyers and sellers (people that can't make games, out of town fans that can only make 3-4 games but have tickets, and yes, the unfortunate broker people, not to mention people going through issues with the flooding down South, which has gone way under-publicized and is very serious). Most times, home team fans buy this relatively small faction. There are a small handful of teams, Raiders being among them, whose fans travel very well and have fans throughout the nation who pretty much corner and hoard all the secondary market tickets.

It's not like there were 20,000 Raiders fans in there, 2000-3000 can make a lot of noise on their own.

I just think this thread is silly. Anyone that's been watching football, not just Saints, but the entire league, knows this is normal. People complaining must not watch many Raiders, Steelers, or Packers away games. It's that way no matter where they play.

People find ways to get tickets one way or another.
I'm not super upset about it or anything. But we can't collectively complain about it and not realize that it's because we sell our own tickets for profit on the secondary market. I appreciate that certain teams travel well, particularly fun fans like the Packers or Steelers. On another note, there really had to have been at least 10k raiders fans there, simply judging by the number of head tattoos I witnessed. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I'm not super upset about it or anything. But we can't collectively complain about it and not realize that it's because we sell our own tickets for profit on the secondary market. I appreciate that certain teams travel well, particularly fun fans like the Packers or Steelers. On another note, there really had to have been at least 10k raiders fans there, simply judging by the number of head tattoos I witnessed. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

You're never going to be able to shut out secondary buyers. This dream of the dome being filled with nothing but the average, die hard season ticket holders that go to every single game is unrealistic for virtually any NFL stadium.

Those Raiders fans are nationwide and do this every week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom