I'm not a fan of the death penalty, but stuff like this.... (1 Viewer)

TulsaSaint

Sem medo de ser feliz
Reaction score
...stuff like this makes me reconsider. Especially ever since I became an uncle, and I think of how I would feel - or how my brother would feel - if, God forbid, something like this happened to his seven-month old little girl. This piece of **** needs to fry.

Authorities: 9-month-old dead after horrific sexual assault
USA Today Network Mary Bowerman , USA TODAY Network 1:27 p.m. EDT October 6, 2016

A nine-month-old West Virginia girl died after sustaining horrific injuries during a sexual assault at the hands of her mother’s boyfriend, authorities confirmed Wednesday.

Benjamin Taylor, 32, was charged with murder on Thursday morning, according to Jackson County Sheriff Tony Boggs. Taylor was initially charged with first-degree sexual assault and was being held on $2 million bail.

The child’s mother found the nine-month-old covered in blood in the basement of the apartment complex where the couple lived on Monday morning.

Authorities: 9-month-old dead after horrific sexual assault

Yeah or better yet, die the same way that he did that poor girl. Pedophiles are not very popular in prison from what I heard.

Most of the time the inmates don't really care to much for this type of trash so Mr. Taylor should look forward to getting the crap beaten out of his useless self at least a few times. I hope the other inmates have at least 5 chances to beat him within a inch of his life but he survives only to have it happen again and again until he is fried.

What kind of animal would do this? Actually, I don't know of a single species that would do this.

I'm sure someone will post the video of the BR dad who exacted his own revenge

True story, during high school summer I did some door to door sales and met this guy by knocking on his door. Didn't know it was him until he showed me and my partner the tape and told us the story. He was buying what we were slanging that's why we went in his house. Nice guy.

You know, there's one punishment that doesn't involve incarceration or death that would ensure he could never do anything like this again..

I'm assuming this is an open an shut case. In other words, there are no possibilities that it was anybody else that did this.

If that's the case, why bother? I understand the vengeance people want, but it won't bring back the little girl and it's not going to deter anybody from doing it as I can only imagine that this extremely, extremely rare (I hope it's the only case like this ever).

Those being the parameters, just shoot the guy in the head and be done with it. There is no rehabilitation from that type of act. There is nothing to be learned from this other than the capacity for depravity of humans. Have a simple trial (to preserve our democracy) and once the guilty verdict comes, take him out back of the court house, shoot him in the head and dump his body in the local landfill. His life amounts that, a piece of trash.

If you put him in prison, he's as good as dead anyway. Really, honestly, death by lethal injection would probably be a lot more humane.

In that case, I hope they take death by lethal injection off the table then. He deserves nothing but the most inhumane things imaginable to happen to him every day for the rest of his life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom