I'm not even upset with the team. (1 Viewer)

JRTrump

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm not upset with Ingram, Fairley, or anyone else. Ingram got the ball full on haymaker punched out. Fairley fell down trying not to slam the guy down, and the refs killed us all game with bs calls like the no PI on their first td. We simply can't catch a break as a team. Its like we are trying to tread water and every time we come up, another refs pushes us back down. I think we played tough, and I started liking the Saints in 86' cause I always root for the underdog fighting uphill. I will continue to love this team, bad breaks and all. I would appreciate if you'd call off the dogs Goodell, you have made your point.

You should be enraged with Loomis and Payton and everyone else in this organization for wasting what will be the last 8 to 10 great years of Drew Brees dating back to 2012.

You should be enraged with Loomis and Payton and everyone else in this organization for wasting what will be the last 8 to 10 great years of Drew Brees dating back to 2012.

Loomis and Payton have been plotting to keep Drew from getting another Super Bowl and pray for the day they watch Drew turn to dust due to old age, huh?

You hit the nail on the head. Glad someone finally sees it.

/s

Please the refs are not the reason we are losing games, I mean really cmon. We are just bad and it's hard and frustrating to admit as a fan.

But honestly we haven't been a good team in years now. It's frustrating

The Saints have never been able to execute under this latest CBA like they did under the previous CBA going back to 2007.

Ingram did not have the ball secured well enough in traffic. Fault lies with him. Fairley did not innocently fall down. He tried to slam the guy out of frustration. And the refs did not lose us this game.

We should make a trade before the trade deadline. This team reminds me of our '08 team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom