I'm predicting both JJ Watt and either Fuller or Cooks goes to Green Bay to help Rodgers get his second ring (1 Viewer)

Watt to GB, his home state would be storybook.:rolleyes:

Ok.

For those of us who think there's some degree of a script in the NFL, you'd have to also believe the league wants this to come down to GB and TB playing lead roles in the end, so those moves wouldn't shock me.

NFL tries to be scripted, been saying that for years.

Im also coming to the realization the Saints wont ever smell another SB given the circumstances of that Rams playoff game, that game IMO changed alot of peoples views of the NFL. Even with me watching every week to the end, you know deep down our team has no chance of getting back to the SB anytime soon under current NFL power, just knowing how the NFL plays out, no matter how good this team is.

To add more salt to this conversation? I can link the post where I predicted we were gonna get screwed out of winning that NFCCG against the Rams.

I also believe a bit of whats been happening in the NFL the last 2 decades (more notable when Goodell became commissioner) how much they want teams with big TV markets to dominate. Why the officials carefully watch over teams like the Packers and was The Patriots. Regardless of what one thinks this year on if GB/KC is the best teams in the NFL, you can bet you bottom dollar thats the matchup they going to aim for. They dont always get it though. Especially when you meet a bad matchup like last year with San Fran, another thing those teams have in common is how often teams like Rams, and 49ers steam roll one year and start faltering the next.

Last edited:
Green Bay doesn't make splash moves. It won't happen.

I doubt that JJ Watt gets traded. He was the last straw that broke the camels back regarding firing BOB recently.

He’s a legend there and that would be like us trading Brees at the end of his career or the Cardinals trading Fitzgerald.

I think for a trade to happen for JJ GB would need to extend him or the Texans take a cap hit? Watt is under contract through 2021. I seriously doubt GB is going to give Watt a contract extension.

Yeah that betting thread I started was bonkers.

Hopefully people cashed in big time.
Sorry, I must have missed it between your "Chance of NFL season? 0%", "The NFL has a ratings problem" and of course this great
This marks the beginning of the end of the season.

3 game losing streak coming up, division already claimed by Brady after they beat us.
post.

Silly me.

Green Bay needs more than an aged and oft-injured JJ Watt to win the Super Bowl.

Tampa spanked them because their offensive line couldn't give A-A-Ron 2 seconds to pass.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom