I'm pretty deep at RB... (1 Viewer)

Patman255

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I'm in a 10 man league and we only play 2 RBs per week (No flex position) and I have 4 RBs to choose from for my 2 slots

Fred Jackson (Bills RB, vs NO)
Frank Gore (SF RB, vs Min)
Felix Jones (Cowgirls RB, vs Car and this is only because Barber will not play)
Matt Forte (Bears RB, vs Sea)

So any insight? I have a tentative Forte and Jones starting because Jackson and Gore are facing good run Ds but I am afraid my Saints bias might be the reason why I am not playing Jackson who has been the more productive of the group so far. I want to play Gore as well, but I fear him playing the Vikings D. That leaves me with Jones who will probably share a little bit of time and is a bit unproven along with a very underachieving Forte.

Oh, and then I have Aaron Rogers and Schaub to choose from for QB but I am pretty sure I am going with Rogers unless somebody can give me a convincing argument to the latter.

Id start Gore and Forte and if you could, put Jones at a flex spot, because he will get most of the carries this week with barber out. Also, i'd start Schaub, he had a beast week last week and he is playing a weak team this week (I think).

You might not want to listen to me though...im 0-2 in 2 leagues!! haha bad luck so far..

Schaub is playing a bad Jacksonville D but Rogers is playing a terrible Rams team.

Choice will eat up alot of Jones carries and receptions.... if Barber is out....

Choice will eat up alot of Jones carries and receptions.... if Barber is out....

Yeah, I activated him this week in anticipation of Barber being out. Do you really think he will get a lot of action if Barber sits out? Would he be worth activating? Keeping in mind that I also have Lynell Hamilton waiting in the wings too.

I was thinking of either picking up Betts or Forsett too, but first wanted to consider Choice and Hamilton.

dinged-up Gore + mauling Min D= terrible option.

jones doesn't need many carries to be effective; he's averaging 9 a clip and barber is out.

jones and forte

Jackson and Gore for me. I know he's playing against us, but I'm starting him on my squad. He's been running with authority, and I don't think it's insane to think he could hang a c-note on us rushing, get a good chunk of check-down receiving yards, and finish off one or more drives for the Bills. That doesn't mean he lights us up or anything, but just as I started Calvin Johnson against us and was mildly pleased (and would have been very pleased if they'd got the TD call right as we'd have coasted anyway), I expect Jackson to still deliver value in a losing effort.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom