I'm ready to hit the panic button. (antonio brown) (1 Viewer)

You guys are getting stupidly desperate. I'm more worried about the secondary situation with Latt being gone.

He wasn't with them long enough to even get a partial check for post season with the Patriots. He won't get a ring if they do win it.
I know that.... but maybe he may be warped enough to think he should. :hihi:

If he can get cleared you sign him Remaining of season for 2.5-3.0 million with maybe a another million in incentives but with clause thats clear as day make it basically like week to week where he can be cut at anytime no guarantees

AB hasn’t presented all the evidence that the NFL wants to see. AB is not playing football this year nor will he play until he gives them what they want.

This makes zero sense. So we sign him let’s say to a 2m contract. That’s great. Now we are paying him $2m and guess what? He won’t be on the field on Sundays. He’ll be in his house playing video games and closest he’ll be to the field is watching nfl red zone on his big screen tv.

Zero chance Payton is going to do that. Heck there were good WR options without baggage that they could have got before the trade deadline and they didn't so no way they do this now.

Not advocating for AB, but would a team be able to sign him to an incentive laden deal that would void of he were to be suspended or placed on the non exempt list?

Not advocating for AB, but would a team be able to sign him to an incentive laden deal that would void of he were to be suspended or placed on the non exempt list?
Suspended yes, but I doubt the league or NFLPA would allow a clause that would void the deal for the exempt list since the list is not technically a punishment.

yea. I'd definitely bring him in. However, I don't believe we'll do anything. I think we will ride with what we have

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom