I'm ready to rebuild. Mac Jones or bust (1 Viewer)

Don't know why you're worried about the cap. Loomis knows what he is doing.

Hey, if Loomis can get Watson then by all means.

Color me skeptical though.

The other thing is he might not want to negotiate with a player forcing a trade like Watson.

The only time I remember that happening is Jeremy Shockey if I recall and I'm not sure that shock asked to be traded. Payton just had a prior history with him.

If he comes to the Saints:

--best receiver in nfl
--best running back in nfl
--#8 oline in sacks allowed
--3rd ranked scoring defense

What am I missing?
The facts that those are arguable and each year is different. I know how much you love draft season and I’m not going to rain on your parade.

Hey, if Loomis can get Watson then by all means.

Color me skeptical though.

The other thing is he might not want to negotiate with a player forcing a trade like Watson.

The only time I remember that happening is Jeremy Shockey if I recall and I'm not sure that shock asked to be traded. Payton just had a prior history with him.
You asked who could be better than Drew I just said Watson. Who knows we probably don't even entertain the idea and just roll with signing Winston. I just don't think Mac Jones will be the answer. We'll roll with whoever we got.

We're still in a win now mode there's no way we're drafting Jones thinking he'll get us to the SB.

You asked who could be better than Drew I just said Watson. Who knows we probably don't even entertain the idea and just roll with signing Winston. I just don't think Mac Jones will be the answer. We'll roll with whoever we got.

We're still in a win now mode there's no way we're drafting Jones thinking he'll get us to the SB.
But the guy who failed to lead his team to the playoffs once and they turned around and won the SB is going to.

Be careful what you wish for re: rebuilding. Yes the Bucs, Tom Brady and his ref friends won the Super Bowl. But Tampa fans had not enjoyed having their team in the playoffs since 2007.

They have a great team because they had high draft picks for years, finishing 4th in the division 8 of the prior 12 years.

The GOAT becoming a FA and recruiting veteran star FAs is something that literally has never happened; even Montana was /traded/.

Let's face it guys we won't win until we start getting younger in most of these vet positions. We can't afford to keep everyone but at least lets just break down the right way and put it all back together. SAINTS 4 LIFE!!! Winston will find another home else where and so will Taysom.
Thomas, Lattimore, Anzalone, all the picks for Burrow

Thomas, Lattimore, Anzalone, all the picks for Burrow
So now we need to find a number one WR and lockdown CB..and we have no picks to do it? Did this trade work on Madden?

If we're trading all that it better be for Watson.

Btw, the Bengals would turn down Anzalone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom