I'm ready to rebuild. Mac Jones or bust (2 Viewers)

Let's face it guys we won't win until we start getting younger in most of these vet positions. We can't afford to keep everyone but at least lets just break down the right way and put it all back together. SAINTS 4 LIFE!!! Winston will find another home else where and so will Taysom.
Why Mac Jones though?

I’m begging to draft a QB, bust or not, it’s the easiest way to work the cap and build an even more solid roster not paying a QB the market rate for 4 years. The way we’ve drafted, I feel like we can’t miss. Doesn’t have to necessarily be Mac Jones but I do like him

He's faced the closet competition you can get right before the NFL playing in Alabama. This Kid has everything you could ever want in a QB. And for those saying he had the best line in college the Saints have a darn good line too

We beat the Super Bowl champs twice and would've beaten them again if not for a ridiculous fumble. This with a very limited passing offense.

We will be able to bring back pretty much all of our key players.

If SP thinks a rookie QB can bring this team to a Super Bowl, then great. But there is no reason to rebuild. Championship window is still wide open.

Do you know how the draft works? It's 32 entities vying for the best player at every pick. The Saints don't like a QB in this draft, because of their draft positioning.

He's faced the closet competition you can get right before the NFL playing in Alabama. This Kid has everything you could ever want in a QB. And for those saying he had the best line in college the Saints have a darn good line too
What is "everything you could ever want in a QB"?

Jones is the only qb with Brees' regular season strengths with none if his postseason weaknesses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom