I'm ready to rebuild. Mac Jones or bust (3 Viewers)

Why not do both? Draft a BPA QB if the option presents itself and play a QB we can afford while the rookie matures (be it Winston or otherwise).

In the context of the original post doing both wasn’t presented. I have no problem with your suggested solution.

Yeah I think it’s pretty clear he’s moved ahead of Lance.

The report this morning about Devonta Smith saying he’s better than Tua and not even hesitating was very interesting to me.

If that's true then we probably don't have a shot at him. I could see the Saints climbing into the low teens from where they are if they saw someone they wanted, but not the top ten.

God forbid Mac Jones turns into Tom Brady v2... if you throw it in everyone’s face as much as you force him down everyone’s throat relentlessly, I’d have to find another forum.
There's no law forcing you to click on a thread entirely devoted to Mac Jones unless I'm missing something. Lol.

There's no law forcing you to click on a thread entirely devoted to Mac Jones unless I'm missing something. Lol.

im telling you man... you keep it up and ima have to send Lennie and Louie to Bama and break a knee... I know you will be insufferable if he is successful... 😂🤣😂

Last edited:
im telling you man... you keep it up and ima have to send Lennie and Louie to break a knee... I know you will be insufferable if he is successful... 😂🤣😂
"When."

When he is successful.

To be honest I'm just as crazy about guys like Zaven Collins and Jabril Cox.

Several DEs and TEs too.

It's just that Mac is who I like the most at QB for the Saints that gets me hell here now because of his fit for the system but he isn't even my #1 QB in general.

Zach Wilson is, but I like Jones more specifically for this system.

1 year wonder with Mega-stars at every position. From a school that hasn’t produced a decent QB in nearly 60 years. Hard pass

I tell you what, I'm as confident in Mac Jones as any of these other rookie QBs who have come in in recent years to post 90 or better qb ratings.

Wilson, Herbert, Mariota, RG3, Prescott, Minshew, Rothlisberger etc.

We're not just talking about any old rookie qb here.

We are talking about the man with the best ever season by a college qb teaming with the best offensive mind in history.

I've seen what he can do with Kerry Collins and Tayson Hill.

I'll take my chances with Mac Jones.
Kerry Collins is one the best before, after and back to before illustrations ever.
Before- Ugly
After Surgery-Hot
Then back to before- positive effects from surgery dissappear.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom