I'm ready to see Chris Manhertz play (2 Viewers)

Fleener can do both, he just had a bad game. Enough with the knee jerk reactions. Although I am excited for manhertz too. I think he can be a pleasant surprise

I give up. so you would rather see someone play who has not played football except for one season and has no stats at all instead of a proven player. Some people here are going to have a stroke before this season is finished by the looks of the posts after one game against a very good defense. We knew Fleener's deficiencies when we signed him. He will get the ball rolling and he will have a good season when it is all said and done.

Lol true. Don't know why everyone is acting like we can't play them both. Manhertz is gonna be a surprise for us but the knee jerk in the moment reaction are killing me.

pretty sure Josh going out early put the kibosh on the tight end game plan. we had two tight ends for that game. We had to have Lelito play tight end several times.

Fleener can't catch [...]

It's amazing the ******** that gets repeated and then taken for gospel around here.

Fleener has 50 or more receptions in each of the last three seasons, and we've seen what receivers can accomplish in this offense with Brees throwing them the ball.

I don't know, maybe give the guy more than a game before writing him off...

I think the plans for TE's went down the drain when Hooman went out.
I don't expect a lot out of the TE position this year regardless, we are playing some very tough defenses

Manhertz is an intriguing prospect, i'd like to see what he can offer in the redzone.

Crazy thing is for half of the money that we paid Fleener we could have keep Watson and the continuity.

I've covered Fleener's contract, we can cut him after year 2 with a minimal hit. He's essentially playing on the same contract that Watson got so no we couldn't have kept Watson for half the money. We flipped a 35 year old into however young Fleener is, 27?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom