I'm selling my XBox 360 and Wii (1 Viewer)

Forest

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, guys:

After some serious consideration, I'm going to sell my XBox 360 Premium with Splinter Cell, Gears of War and Madden 2007 as well as my Wii with Wii sports and Zelda: Twilight Princess. Also, I'm including about 15 Gamecube games. I will not sell anything seperately - it's an all or one deal.

As some of you guys know, I'm a professional software developer, but as some of you also know, I got involved with a home-based business a few month ago and it's going EXTREMELY well, and I'm setting up my enterprise to walk away from my full-time job within six months and do this full-time - the amount of money I've made just doing this spare-time has been amazing.

That said, I really have no time for games right now. I love the software industry and I love games, but what can I say, I have too much entrepreneur in my blood to be binded by a full-time job especially a full-time job working for someone else that can never pay even a 20th of what I will make with my enterprise. I was on the fence, but I crossed, so I'm cutting the fat and working on total financial freedom and setting up my business, Success with Forest, to take over the NOLA metropolitian area! You guys will hear about me in the near future.

So, if anyone is interested before I slap this well taken care of and well loved collection on Ebay, send me an offer via PM.
and do not assume because the systems are "used" I will take off a substantial amount. The reason why - both the 360 and Wii come will full Best Buy replacement warranties.

I'm going to best blasting Sony down here, but I've got to get a move on with my life.

Hey, guys:

After some serious consideration, I'm going to sell my XBox 360 Premium with Splinter Cell, Gears of War and Madden 2007 as well as my Wii with Wii sports and Zelda: Twilight Princess. Also, I'm including about 15 Gamecube games. I will not sell anything seperately - it's an all or one deal.

As some of you guys know, I'm a professional software developer, but as some of you also know, I got involved with a home-based business a few month ago and it's going EXTREMELY well, and I'm setting up my enterprise to walk away from my full-time job within six months and do this full-time - the amount of money I've made just doing this spare-time has been amazing.

That said, I really have no time for games right now. I love the software industry and I love games, but what can I say, I have too much entrepreneur in my blood to be binded by a full-time job especially a full-time job working for someone else that can never pay even a 20th of what I will make with my enterprise. I was on the fence, but I crossed, so I'm cutting the fat and working on total financial freedom and setting up my business, Success with Forest, to take over the NOLA metropolitian area! You guys will hear about me in the near future.

So, if anyone is interested before I slap this well taken care of and well loved collection on Ebay, send me an offer via PM.
and do not assume because the systems are "used" I will take off a substantial amount. The reason why - both the 360 and Wii come will full Best Buy replacement warranties.

I'm going to best blasting Sony down here, but I've got to get a move on with my life.

Congrats man! (but you can still blast sony)

Originally Posted by EaglesFan#18
Also,Why do you Boo Duece when he touches the ball?

were not booing him we r saying Duuuece

congrats...If you ever need to hire, make sure you post on the job connection subforum

Can you tell us a little bit about the business?

Just curious as to what can be compelling enough to lure you away from the new Unreal Tournament. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom