I'm shocked that no one has said (1 Viewer)

Saintuary

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
anything about Joe Horn one hand grab. What a thing of beauty and kept the drive going. Way to go Joe.

Yeah that was a great catch. He said in the post game show on WWL that the receivers actually work a lot on catching the ball with one hand in practice. Makes sense since not all passes are thrown perfectly.

I would love to see it. I went crazy in the car while listening to the game on Sirius.

Horn has been leading by example. That's all you can ask from a veteran player.

But Joe has gone even beyond the call of duty by taking these young guys under his wing and teaching them the things that it would ordinarily take years for them to learn.

He's a class act! I'm just glad he's here! :9:

Joe is #1 in my heart. Leadership, class, drive.. We've got a few guys who have all that now, but Joe was the first. I'm hoping he's got years left to give us.

Did you see how happy Reggie Bush was with the Copper Whopper? He was jumping all over the place.

Did you see how happy Reggie Bush was with the Copper Whopper? He was jumping all over the place.
He sure was. He was jumping like a little kid opening his presents on Christmas morning. That's what I love about this team, they are as thrilled for each other as they are for themselves. Probably more so even!

That is because alot of people wanted to cut joe he is washed up in acording to them and devery is a bust eat crow people joe is stiil the man and devery is a beast and i know ill be called a hommer but so what we won. great job fellows

He sure was. He was jumping like a little kid opening his presents on Christmas morning. That's what I love about this team, they are as thrilled for each other as they are for themselves. Probably more so even!

This Team Gels so well it's like they are brothers with Brees being the older mature one

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom