I'm shocked that no one has said (1 Viewer)

anybody else notice how Joe went down to the ground after another long pass (think it was in the 2nd quarter). He'd made a ~25 catch and was surrounded by three falcons. He dropped to the ground. I'm figuring that was several weeks of "don't lose the ball just trying to get another two yards when you've already moved the chains!"

When Joe retires he should stay in New Orleans and take someone's place on 870am.

I watched it a dozen times with TIVO. Big league catch. Joe always seems to do better with the tough catches.

When Joe retires I would love for him to stay and be on the staff. Retire a Saint and help coach on the Saints.........

i agree. but according to joe, a few weeks ago on his radio show, he wants to coach high school. he said he plans to live in hattiesburg, miss. which is fine. glad he plans to stay close.

The Joe catch was 3d or 4th on SportsCenter and the hail mary was 1st.

P.S.- all of this Woody Paige hating on other threads, on Around the Horn they asked who the best NFC team was Bears or Cowboys and he said Saints.
P.P.S.- He was right.

The Joe catch was 3d or 4th on SportsCenter and the hail mary was 1st.

P.S.- all of this Woody Paige hating on other threads, on Around the Horn they asked who the best NFC team was Bears or Cowboys and he said Saints.
P.P.S.- He was right.

I don't get the hate either. Hes been on our wagon through the slump and everything since week 3.

Video clip? I taped the game (or thought I did) but for some reason the vcr stopped recording after the first "drive." I missed the first half.

The Joe catch was 3d or 4th on Sportscaster and the hail marry was 1st.

P.P.S.- He was right.

It was also given a small segment on NFL network. Everybody was really impressed.

anybody else notice how Joe went down to the ground after another long pass (think it was in the 2nd quarter). He'd made a ~25 catch and was surrounded by three falcons. He dropped to the ground. I'm figuring that was several weeks of "don't lose the ball just trying to get another two yards when you've already moved the chains!"

It was a veteran move and realizing you are no longer 26 years old and can recover in two days from being beat up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom