I'm sitting in the doctor's office (1 Viewer)

staphory

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
and there are a lot of people here! There is a lady sitting across from me with an extremely loud cell phone. She has been texting nonstop. Of course she has the tones on so the entire waiting room has to listen to beep beep beeep beep...until the thing rings andthen she loudly discusses the text message she'd just sent.
Naturally she a gravelly LOUD VOICE!
Uhg.

Cool, what are you typing on? Press the buttons loudly to return the favor. :)

Tell her that there is a new technology now deployed that will decypher the text tones and it is all being recorded and archived along wiht the cell number the data is being transferred over. She will think you are kidding but don't give in.

I told a person once who threw cigarette butts out that the DNA libraries were being established based on the cigarette butts and they could trace her every move. She believed me.

(edit -- I can't spell for crap).

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell her that there is a new technology now deployed that will decypher the text tones and it is all being recorded and archived along wiht the cell number the data is being transferred over. She will think you are kidding but don't give in.

I told a person once who threw cigarette butts out that the DNA libraries were being established based on the cigarette butts and they could trace her every move. She believed me.

(edit -- I can't spell for crap).

f-o-r c-r-a-p.

You are welcome. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom