I'm So Glad We Won...I Hate Atlanta Falcons (1 Viewer)

alon504

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Hah...Glory be...we rode the Falcons this season. We tore the Falcons up. They looked awful with both offense and defense. With that said...Saints win...BECAUSE WE HAD NO TURNOVERS. Thank you Saints! Sweet win.

Hah...Glory be...we rode the Falcons this season. We tore the Falcons up. They looked awful with both offense and defense. With that said...Saints win...BECAUSE WE HAD NO TURNOVERS. Thank you Saints! Sweet win.

I don't even care what happens next!!....WE KILLED THE DIRTY BIRDS, AND THAT MAKES THIS SEASON A HUGE SUCCESS!!

Congrats to the Saints!! Today they played very good on both side of the ball!!

I wish we would have put 40 up on them.

I hate 'em too, but I'm going to be pulling for the Falcons against the Panthers 12/24!

>>>I'm So Glad We Won...I Hate Atlanta Falcons

Ditto! But now I kinda feel sorry for them. Did you hear the constant justification from those guys calling the game? They just can't say anything negative about Vick! By the end of the game I was thinking it was some personal joke between them the claims were so outrageous. I know they depend on the advertisers who put big $$$ into Vick, but still! Disgusting.

Arthur Blank needs to evaluate Senor Ron Mexico, man they need receivers. It was great to see Alge so frustrated and owned.

s24203%20broom.jpg

Pwned. To the tune of 51-16 in two games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom