i'm so tired of all this about 1st seeding... (1 Viewer)

sidwin

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
we had it last year and the ref's messed it up. they've been messing up all year on us.

we've only lost to the rams on the road this year. we played in the cold and wet of seattle and chicago.

watching the games with my kids, flying off the couches and doing pushups for scores was way more memorable :) superstitious much... yes.

I'm to the point where i wouldn't mind resting our starters the next 3 weeks and just win one at home and 2 on the road. our guys are beat up. ak, latti, P-rob, cook, o-line. I know it sounds crazy to rest but honestly having urgency on every game, killing our guys getting hurt, vs going to the bigger fish to fry..... tell me i'm crazy but all hope was gone after the rams game for me and every since then i enjoy every stressful week and a gift.

we had it last year and the ref's messed it up. they've been messing up all year on us.

we've only lost to the rams on the road this year. we played in the cold and wet of seattle and chicago.

watching the games with my kids, flying off the couches and doing pushups for scores was way more memorable :) superstitious much... yes.

I'm to the point where i wouldn't mind resting our starters the next 3 weeks and just win one at home and 2 on the road. our guys are beat up. ak, latti, P-rob, cook, o-line. I know it sounds crazy to rest but honestly having urgency on every game, killing our guys getting hurt, vs going to the bigger fish to fry..... tell me i'm crazy but all hope was gone after the rams game for me and every since then i enjoy every stressful week and a gift.

I dont know. Extra rest seems to be our Kryptonite.

Well it does help... I’d take it...

But we can beat this Niners team. Anytime it’s 40+ on both sides and a last second kick wins it... no one handed anyone anything...

Both these teams are playoff ready. That’s the takeaway

Across the board, this team plays more focused on the road. It does seem like this defense takes the home crowd (and Drew) for granted. They've only played a good focused game at home this year when Teddy was the starter.

Remember that year we played week 17 put our starters in to get the better seed and before half time we lost two guys. All for the division and I think we ended up losing to the whiners the following week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom