I'm sorry... It's me (1 Viewer)

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Last year I bought a Kamara jersey and he got hurt the very next week. I sold that jersey this offseason... And he has bounced back big this year. 2 weeks ago I bought a Brees statue from Bradford exchange and...well we know how that ended. Same thing used to happen when I drafted Saints players in fantasy football so I quit drafting them for the good of the team. I think it's because I share the same birth month and year as the organization. Anyway I just wanted to issue a formal apology to everyone...

Last year I bought a Kamara jersey and he got hurt the very next week. I sold that jersey this offseason... And he has bounced back big this year. 2 weeks ago I bought a Brees statue from Bradford exchange and...well we know how that ended. Same thing used to happen when I drafted Saints players in fantasy football so I quit drafting them for the good of the team. I think it's because I share the same birth month and year as the organization. Anyway I just wanted to issue a formal apology to everyone...

Put on a Goodell shirt + 49er underwear next & report back the results.

Man. I suppose it could happen to anyone, and I'm glad it was not me, but now that you know, you can never buy another Saints Jersey for the rest of your life.

It wasn't you...it was me.

I always wear my #88 Saints Shockey jersey on game day.
I always make sure that my jersey is folded neatly in my drawer the night before game day...then on Sunday I go to my drawer, take the jersey out and put it on.
Well...last Saturday evening I was busy tending to some family matters and I forgot to fold my Shockey jersey and put it in my drawer.
On game day I was frantic looking for it...somebody had dried it and threw it in a clean clothes basket...AND AND IT WAS WRINKLED!!!

That was most certainly the cause of impending doom 😢

Sorry everybody 😭😭😭

Well, I hate to break this to you, but you're going to have buy a Julio Jones jersey, followed by a Jerry Jeudy or Drew Lock jersey, followed by a Patrick Mahomes jersey, then a Carson Wentz jersey, then a Dalvin Cook jersey, then a Christian McCaffrey jersey, then the best player for whatever teams we play in the playoffs. Yes, that'll get expensive, but it's for the good of the team, I'm sure you understand.

Yea, idols are never good. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom