I'm starting to think Adebo will be given the chance to start at CB. (1 Viewer)

If they aren't able to land any great corner then I could see signing the Prince as Adebo insurance or vice versa. I hope the kid pans out. For starters it would be great to have a good corner at that price. Secondly it would give us another young player that could grow and build with our fairly young secondary.

Rookie CB’s usually cause many chest pains (Lattimore notwithstanding). Tracy Porter was drafted at 40 & was burned, then turned solid. If Adebo starts, it means Payton & DA believe in him & are willing to take the hits

I don't think we're done @ cb yet. If we don't make a trade, I'd bet we pick up someone after the cuts. Might be some decent talent available then, at least better than what we have picked up so far.

Rookie CB’s usually cause many chest pains (Lattimore notwithstanding). Tracy Porter was drafted at 40 & was burned, then turned solid. If Adebo starts, it means Payton & DA believe in him & are willing to take the hits
I believe Porter showed promise his first year, then went on IR. But as it related to Adebo, I think by the Saints bringing in other corners shows how they view him right now as a starter.

I think he's going to be starting outside at some point too.... but not until about mid-season.... after all the other scrubs prove to be terrible, Sean is losing his mind, and he has had some time to acclimate to the NFL game.

Last edited:
We really need Ken Crawley to play like he did for us when he started his first year. He was actually pretty decent for us until he lost his confidence somewhere. Maybe our new DB coach can help him re-gain it. I think he would be the best option out of all the guys we've got if he can return to form.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom