I'm Ted (formerly in DC) and I love the Redskins (1 Viewer)

Hey Ted -

You gotta admit -- it's hard to pull for those guys. I'm glad they won, but I sure as heck don't want to turn my radio on tomorrow morning.

Hope you're doing well.

FCS

Hey Ted -

You gotta admit -- it's hard to pull for those guys. I'm glad they won, but I sure as heck don't want to turn my radio on tomorrow morning.

Hope you're doing well.

FCS

I agree, thank god for satalite TV and radio, cause there is now way I want to hear those fools now.

well, I'm almost two football seasons removed from having to live with them, so the hatred has faded. But I'll always cheer for them to lose unless there's a benefit for the Saints in their winning.

and I loved the last few years I was there when they were so bad listenign to the radio. Is Steve Czaben still on the air there? He was brutal and hysterical.

Czaban got canned (it mightve been temporary) for asking Brunell if he deserved to get benched the week before it happened.

LMAO. I can so hear him doing that. He's the best. My favorite is when he goes off on Dan Snyder.

Sorry, Ted (formerly of DC), but I still hate the Redskins. I love that they beat Carolina today, but I still hate the team. I was happy for my boy Jason Campbell though.

The 'Skins were loveable when our homeboy Doug Williams won his Superbowl.

Oh, and they're always loveable when they beat the Cowboys!

well, I'm almost two football seasons removed from having to live with them, so the hatred has faded. But I'll always cheer for them to lose unless there's a benefit for the Saints in their winning.

and I loved the last few years I was there when they were so bad listenign to the radio. Is Steve Czaben still on the air there? He was brutal and hysterical.

Czaban was on the radio this morning so not sure about him getting fired. He does a national sports radio show in the mornings for Fox Radio. But I never listen anymore since there was a schism in local sports radio. Danny-boy (Snyder) bought three weak-signal stations and signed up with ESPN radio. He hired away about half of the WTEM guys, whose loyalty to Andy Pollin was tested by the split. Czabe stayed with Pollin (and FOX) while Riggins went to the new ESPN radio. So, in the morning it's ESPN vs FOX national shows (Mike and Mike vs. Czaban) and in the evenings it's now Riggins on ESPN vs. John Thompson on WTEM.

And now you know... the rest of the story.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom