Im tired of This (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
every year, its the same thing we have the team yet we are em Barrasso. We look great one week then awful the next. Sean is supposed to be one of the greatest coaches in the NFL, but he is no bll belichec (sp). Im tired of this team doing the same ole sa.me ole same ole. Every year its the same. We start slow. We have to. Much talent to lose to a team like Carolina. This passes me off
I beg of you—please get a breathalyzer to start your computer or any other piece of machinery you or your poor parents might rent or own

every year, its the same thing we have the team yet we are em Barrasso. We look great one week then awful the next. Sean is supposed to be one of the greatest coaches in the NFL, but he is no bll belichec (sp). Im tired of this team doing the same ole sa.me ole same ole. Every year its the same. We start slow. We have to. Much talent to lose to a team like Carolina. This passes me off
The Brees era was horrible? What do you smoke?

In David Robbins' defense, Bill Belichec (actually spelled Bill Belichick) went undefeated the year after Tom Brady left.
Yeah, no drop off at all with all those Covid opt outs and that Cam Newton guy…

If you want easy wins, follow college were 97% of the schedule are already cupcake games.

Agreed. Four straight division championships and being the winningest team over the past four seasons is awful.

Pretty sure the Patriots have more than three playoff wins over that span and that's what actually matters. I'm fine with people saying we've been really good over that stretch but calling us the winningest team is a big steaming pile of bullshirt. We didn't even play in one Super Bowl so it's beyond hyperbolic to call us something that implies being the best team in the league.

There it is, the first DR loss post of the year. As sure as the setting sun.
With each passing year they appear to becoming more unhinged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom