Im torn between two running backs (1 Viewer)

nsingh93

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As of right now, my running backs consist of, Marion Barber, Darren Sproles, and Clinton Portis.

I have already put Portis in for number 1 back, since he is going against a terrible run stopping rams defense.

But im torn between Darren Sproles and Barber.

Barber is obviously the better back, but is going against a very tough Giants defense.

Sproles on the other end is more versatile, runs back kicks/punts/receives and runs the ball. He will most likely be the starting back this week b/c of L.T.'s durability. Yet, he is going against a very tough defense also in the Ravens.

So my question is who do you start in my position?!

You are in my position - Sproles vs. Slaton. It is a coin flip, I think.

I drafted Sproles very high this year, Round 5, because it is my opinion he is fixing to just blow up. I did this based on his games at the end of last year, his track record as a football player, the fact that LT is getting old and injured alot, and most importantly, this is Sproles' contract year!

Go with Barber, I have him also. He's had up and down games vs. the Giants, let's hope this will be an up.

Yea, i just feel that Phillip Rivers will be lighting up Sproles and Gates all day, so idk who to choose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom