Image request - missed real calls on Rams (1 Viewer)

TenTwo

Are you touched in the head or something?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just need a quick image response to all these trolls on social media. Anyone got one? Helmet to helmet on Kamara, any illegal contact or holding call that looks egregious. Please?

Just stay off social media.

Ref Gate

Attachments

• ref gate.mp4
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
how about this as a missed call...no roughing call...and compare it to the actual call made for Brady...

1548101067317.png

how about this as a missed call...no roughing call...and compare it to the actual call made for Brady...

1548101067317.png
This one bothers me. If there was ever a situation where you wouldn't want to miss another game changing call.... this would have been it.

Honestly, they should've been bending over backwards to look for a make-up call, but to miss on the game-changing play in OT... I don't know what to call it that hasn't already been said.

We've seen it called all year (just not when it happens to Drew). It was beyond obvious when the play happened.

I guess all it takes to be a highly rated NFL ref is to never call a penalty.

3rd and 7 Brees passes to Ginn who is being held. Everyone in the booth thinks it's a PI as well.

Everyone wants to say the Saints had their chances, we did, but those chances went away on non-calls.

Nate Burleson said this morning the Rams had some miss calls against them (which I don't remember any) check that maybe the grab on Goffs facemask on one of his runs.

We had about 5 misses that were drive continuing drives, two of which that I can recall came on 3rd down. Ginn PI and TLL PI, drive enders.

3rd and 7 Brees passes to Ginn who is being held. Everyone in the booth thinks it's a PI as well.

Everyone wants to say the Saints had their chances, we did, but those chances went away on non-calls.

Nate Burleson said this morning the Rams had some miss calls against them (which I don't remember any) check that maybe the grab on Goffs facemask on one of his runs.

We had about 5 misses that were drive continuing drives, two of which that I can recall came on 3rd down. Ginn PI and TLL PI, drive enders.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190121-150006_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20190121-150006_YouTube.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 52

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom