Imagine this defense on the field (1 Viewer)

morals99

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
GRANT / YOUNG / HAYNESWORTH / SMITH

FUJITA / VILMA / MORGAN

MCKENZIE CROMARTIE

BULLOCKS HARPER

You can accomplish this by drafting Cromartie @ 10 then later in the 1st round if Haynesworth hasn't been moved yet you throw our 2nd rounder + Hollis Thomas at the Titans. I would say trade Young, but I believe the Titans want the bigger guy, as well as our staff is looking to keep the motor guy / mammoth guy combo going.

Assuming our newly acquired former Pro Bowl linebackers stay healthy, and Mike McKenzie is a day 1 starter then we have POTENTIALLY the best defense in the league.

Do a sign & trade for Haynesworth, and do it now. Pay him what he wants, the things he'll open up for Vilma, Smith and Morgan are off the charts. Not only is he great, but he'll take 3-4 more players to the next level as well.

GRANT / YOUNG / HAYNESWORTH / SMITH

FUJITA / VILMA / MORGAN

MCKENZIE CROMARTIE

BULLOCKS HARPER

You can accomplish this by drafting Cromartie @ 10 then later in the 1st round if Haynesworth hasn't been moved yet you throw our 2nd rounder + Hollis Thomas at the Titans. I would say trade Young, but I believe the Titans want the bigger guy, as well as our staff is looking to keep the motor guy / mammoth guy combo going.

Assuming our newly acquired former Pro Bowl linebackers stay healthy, and Mike McKenzie is a day 1 starter then we have POTENTIALLY the best defense in the league.

Do a sign & trade for Haynesworth, and do it now. Pay him what he wants, the things he'll open up for Vilma, Smith and Morgan are off the charts. Not only is he great, but he'll take 3-4 more players to the next level as well.

I was with you until... I saw that you kept Bullocks in the mix. :covri:

:gosaints:

This is the kind of quote that makes visiting teams laugh their *** off :covri:

That defense looks good on paper and would be much better than what we have now with Haynesworth and Vilma. If those 2 LBs stay healthy and with Morgan we are asking for alot, then yea that defense would be sick. I would look to upgrade Bullocks spot though. Another thing is that we need to upgrade as many defensive spots through the draft that we can. Next year we would not have Morgan ( I don't see him being more than a 1 yr deal.). McKenzie is not getting younger. We need someone opposite him. Usama Young might be that guy but we don't know. Brian Young is getting old but still productive. The safeties could be upgraded as well. I understand we cant fix it all in one offseason but we need to upgrade the defense at as many positions as possible.

Part of the problem

Harper, Bullocks and Young are part of the problem.:dunno:

Harper, Bullocks and Young are part of the problem.:dunno:

Well I was being realistic here. I mean what is shown there is very reasonable this year. With a great DT some upgrades at corner and linebacker you'll be suprised how much better Young and Bullocks look. I think Harper is already a very good SS.

We can't fix it all this year, we've already added some very key players. I'm really hoping we make a play for a really good DT, and we have the ammo to do it !!

Madden rules

I think we should pick up CB Jay McCloud with our draft pick. I was scrolling through the combine stats and I saw he had the fastest time in the shuttle and he had a 43 inch verticle leap. Sounds to me like his hands and his jump will be 99s from day 1!

And if anyone even thinks about blocking Haynesworth he can always stomp on their neck after the play to teach em a lesson

And if anyone even thinks about blocking Haynesworth he can always stomp on their neck after the play to teach em a lesson

Exactly, step on a head, pull a Turley and rip off a helmet, as long as he is on the home town team, the fans would love him!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom