Imagine this Defense (1 Viewer)

TruSaint

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If Healthy this is a top 3 defense. This is a nickel btw.

RE - Davenport
DT - Rankins
NT - Onyemata
LE - Cam
LB - Davis
LB - Queen
CB - lattimore
CB - Janoris
Slot - Gardner Johnson
SS - Malcom Jenkins
FS - Marcus Williams

this is just stacked head to toe.

Definitely easy to imagine. Looks great on paper. The questions begin during the season when injuries happen and we’re playing the depth behind some of those guys.

zack baun for Queen, passed him and Murray on many evaluators boards. Fits what we need best of any LB. Him and NehNeh at G and we are good for awhile with whatever big guy TE and take it off the top WR we get.

Healthy Anzalone brings a lot of what Queen does. Is Queen really the best player on the board at 24? I'm thinking/hoping it will be a WR/Interior OL because I think those are the 2 biggest weaknesses on the roster.

Either way, that starting defense looks amazing!

Healthy Anzalone brings a lot of what Queen does. Is Queen really the best player on the board at 24? I'm thinking/hoping it will be a WR/Interior OL because I think those are the 2 biggest weaknesses on the roster.

There’s a such thing as a healthy Anzalone?

If Anzalone could stay healthy we wouldn’t need to draft a linebacker...he can’t.

that was another thought of mine. Coach loves drafting olinemen. And with how deep this draft is I could see a stud fall to and coach be happy to take him

If Healthy this is a top 3 defense. This is a nickel btw.

RE - Davenport
DT - Rankins
NT - Onyemata
LE - Cam
LB - Davis
LB - Queen
CB - lattimore
CB - Janoris
Slot - Gardner Johnson
SS - Malcom Jenkins
FS - Marcus Williams

this is just stacked head to toe.

Unfortunately, with the first two on your list... all we can do is IMAGINE :covri: (because of the uncertainty of their health).

Even so, nice list; hope it pans out!

:gosaints:

Definitely easy to imagine. Looks great on paper. The questions begin during the season when injuries happen and we’re playing the depth behind some of those guys.
Also depends on how they're used by Allen and on Allens pre game Strategy and in game adjustments

I'd like it more if we had THREE legit starting DEs that can consistently rotate in similar to SF's D-line last year with Bosa, Buckner, Ford, and Armstead.

While that's 4, just give me 3 DEs, and my day is made....Hopefully, the team switches Davenport to DT more at times like how SF did with Buckner as it seems like Davenport can dominate Guards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom