IMHO, Brees can probably play no more than 2 more yrs Max (1 Viewer)

I hope he's around a bunch more years. He's the only glimmer of hope we have really. Imagine this team with just about any other QB back there. It's just starting to get kinda sad that the rest of our team is wasting away his talent. He's surrounded by subpar talent on both sides of the ball.

Brees is on pace for over 5,700 yards this season, 42 or 43 TDs and 5 or 6 INTs. Yeah, I know stats even out over the season, but that's how he's playing right now. There should be absolutely zero threads about Brees on this forum unless it's total praise.

Side note off topic, Mark Ingram is not running badly at all. That is, when he gets to run.

I hope he's around a bunch more years. He's the only glimmer of hope we have really. Imagine this team with just about any other QB back there. It's just starting to get kinda sad that the rest of our team is wasting away his talent. He's surrounded by subpar talent on both sides of the ball.

To be fair, he's surrounded by a lot of injured guys who would at least be starting.

Is Brees "declining" uh, yeah. Technically. But even at 80% of what he was, he's still a top 3 quarterback in this league.

It's like every phase of the game needs to be diminished.

Next someone will say Lutz isn't that accurate because he didn't hit the 57 yarder straight up the middle.

Is Brees "declining" uh, yeah. Technically. But even at 80% of what he was, he's still a top 3 quarterback in this league.

It's like every phase of the game needs to be diminished.

Next someone will say Lutz isn't that accurate because he didn't hit the 57 yarder straight up the middle.

Well it WAS slightly to the left. Like. Had it been an 80 yarder he would have hooked it.

Throwing the ball for 100 times will tired your arm out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy is on pace for 5500 yards, 43 tds and 5 ints.

Yeah, what a bum.

Is it me or did Brees arm strength seem off tonight? Can still throw the ball, don't get me wrong. But, I felt as if he was "shot-putting" some of his throws. Like he was just pushing it off to get the ball out.

Maybe I'm comparing his arm strength w some of the young QBs I see now, like Prescott or Wentz. But at his current strength, I'd say he has 2 yrs of playing time max, before his arm strength is zapped, like Manning's was last year.

Just my humble opinion. And calling it like I see it.

No, it's just you. Go away.

Is it me or did Brees arm strength seem off tonight? Can still throw the ball, don't get me wrong. But, I felt as if he was "shot-putting" some of his throws. Like he was just pushing it off to get the ball out.

Maybe I'm comparing his arm strength w some of the young QBs I see now, like Prescott or Wentz. But at his current strength, I'd say he has 2 yrs of playing time max, before his arm strength is zapped, like Manning's was last year.

Nah, you are wrong. He was money last night when not under duress.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Yeah, calling it like you see it without any facts to back it up. If Brees wasn't on this team, we'd still be perennial losers. That's a fact.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom