IMHO,Play Of TE's Campbell and Miller Was Solid (1 Viewer)

BayouCajun

Reaction score
With huge games by Brees, Colston and Henderson on offense, Think our TE's got overlooked. Thought Campbell and Miller had some solid play also with both making critical catches for first downs in second half of todays game.

rlemieux

Who Dat?
Reaction score
I have liked Miller since he was in Houston.... Out of all our TE's he has the most skills in the passing game.

steltz02

The Real Deal
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I like Campbell today.. I don't think we "NEED" a TE until our current TE's prove that they can't do their job.

daybreaker

STH since 2006
Reaction score
Campbell had a great effort play to get an important first, and Miller had an amazing catch.

Karney also picked up two 1st downs today in rare FB play. :p

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Miller's catch was very impressive.
No kidding. Miller lost his job in Houston because he wasn't a very good blocker though. Not sure how much playing time he can earn. Nice to know he's clutch when he is in there though.

nolaDante

All-Pro
Reaction score
I also noticed that they helped out Strief a few times in protection. I've never been a huge Conwell fan, so to see some fresh faces at the position making plays is very nice.

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
The TE's did an excellent job of chipping. They were helping out Strief a lot early on and Stinch started getting beat and the coaches adjusted by using the TE's to help chip on the right side of the line. You could see that our OT's struggled at times but they played good considering their age. The TE's did an excellent job and it seems like they are open any time we need a couple yards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I know why Coach Payton has lost his play calling mojo... Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Davante Adams: “Too early to tell” if I can play this week Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas better play next weekend Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Report: Packers doctor to examine Michael Thomas' injury days before Saints play Green Bay Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints at Raiders final injury report: Cesar Ruiz to play Monday; Thomas OUT Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How Jared Cook led NFL in big-play efficiency with Saints; what more targets could show Saints RSS News Feeds 1
If MT says he is good and the Dr Approves..Let Him Play Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 32
Saint Lattimore Saints Michael Thomas “has a shot” to play Week 2 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 30
james_k_p Video 2020 Highlight Shows Week 01 - Final Play, 4th down on 4, B&G Review Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Andrus New Orleans Saints prepared to forge ahead if Michael Thomas cannot play SR News Page Articles 0
jasonsw Saints Which unexpected Saints player will make a big play on MNF? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 34
Billgluckman That little trick play at the end of the game.. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 46
Bruce Arians surprised Tom Brady didn’t play better, expects a bounce-back Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas believes he can play through ankle injury Saints RSS News Feeds 0
jdpower13 Michael Thomas high-ankle injury, believes he can play through Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 60
Do they not play crowd noise in the stadium? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
Good thing we play our next game on a Monday Night Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 21
Report: Mike Evans “likely” to play, may be on a pitch count Saints RSS News Feeds 0