Immortals: Fenyx Rising (1 Viewer)

antipop

Phone's ringin', dude
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So, this game is pretty good

action/adventure/platformer/puzzle game with fun combat and meaningful progression system

I was probably going to get this when it goes on a bigger sale. I heard the puzzles get annoying, the jokes are kinda meh, but the fighting and overall game is good.

I was probably going to get this when it goes on a bigger sale. I heard the puzzles get annoying, the jokes are kinda meh, but the fighting and overall game is good.

Lol, i doubt it’s meant to be high brow humor...it’s safe and probably intended for all audiences...it’s like a Pixar movie in that sense...

I haven’t been annoyed by the puzzles but they are a huge part of the game...

it really is a very good game...it doesn’t have the bloat and busywork of the typical Ubisoft game

I was able to get it from Amazon for $30. Installing it now.

Overall, I'm enjoying it. My wife actually liked watching me play, because she loves finding loot and stuff in random places on maps. I didn't think she'd like it much.

Sometimes I'm a bit lost on what to do, or what I'm missing. Other times it is a bit boring. But, overall, the presentation is nice and it's an enjoyable game.

Funniest thing is just how bright the game in on my Q80 TV, so my wife put on sunglasses one night. haha.

Overall, I'm enjoying it. My wife actually liked watching me play, because she loves finding loot and stuff in random places on maps. I didn't think she'd like it much.

Sometimes I'm a bit lost on what to do, or what I'm missing. Other times it is a bit boring. But, overall, the presentation is nice and it's an enjoyable game.

Funniest thing is just how bright the game in on my Q80 TV, so my wife put on sunglasses one night. haha.
Good game....just don’t get the DLC. I beat it a few weeks ago and got the DLC b/c I enjoyed the game, but not worth it IMO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom