Impact of the Saints Beating the Falcons (1 Viewer)

Run up the score? Up by 11 with four to play, and we threw on third down to pick up a first down, and they all bit on the slant and left the deeper pass wide open? And then we handed the ball off?

Like I care, because a good chunk of those players and coaches aren't going to be around next year to watch the film anyway. If I were the Falcons, I'd be a lot more ****** off about the butt-whipping I took in the first 56 minutes than what happened in the last four. 52 yards net passing? 95 yards from the RBs on about 30 carries? Nobody open all game?

BTW, I thought White's was the only bad drop, and there was no guarantee they were getting in the EZ that drive anyway, we've finally got a decent DC who knows how to drive Vick to his weaknesses, and his bail-out runs don't work in the red zone because we're in mixed or zone coverage and the back seven is up too tight.

And no one in the history of the NFL has ever has come back from an 11 point deficit in the last three minutes. That's, like, impossible... and stuff.

:moran:

Seriously, those announcers should be required to watch the 4th Quarter of Giants-Titans in super-slo-mo 5 times.

I can't remeber who was talking about Moving Vick to WR and Schaub at QB with Norwood, it's interesting that talking to my co-workers more than one has mentioned the same thing. It's a trip, I went to MEPS today and even the guys on base who aren't necessarily from Atlanta are just ****** off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom