Impossible that games are fixed? ESPN proves that ref Tim Donaghy fixed NBA games (1 Viewer)

The social justice stuff. When it got political. Michael Brown with St. Louis Rams and then the kneeling.
Even during that time, the stands were filled and NFL games ruled the TV ratings.

I believe that games can be altered by the refs. I don't believe that the NFL as a whole is fixed. I believe the league has an interest in certain teams doing well and will steer refs in the direction of helping those teams. I don't believe that there is a league-wide conspiracy or that the players are a part of it.

All of that said... The Saints were still cheated out of a Superbowl spot and I'm still done watching the NFL.

This game has nothing to do with Vegas fixing the game. This was all on the NFL. There was a clear mandate from the NFL to not have the Saints in the Super Bowl.

Close.

It was all about promoting the Los Angeles market and Mr. Kroenke's Rams. We were just collateral damage. Same thing would have happened to every NFC team other than the Cowboys (Jones is still Jones) and the Giants (the collective Tisch family is one of the few families in the US with as much wealth as the Kroenkes).

Close.

It was all about promoting the Los Angeles market and Mr. Kroenke's Rams. We were just collateral damage. Same thing would have happened to every NFC team other than the Cowboys (Jones is still Jones) and the Giants (the collective Tisch family is one of the few families in the US with as much wealth as the Kroenkes).

I'm a lot closer to believing this then I was before, no question.

Waste of time trying to convince certain people.
Literally. And they aren’t worth it.

Everyone has the right to believe what they choose. No matter if it gets them a lifetime ‘sheeple’ award.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom