Improving our offense (1 Viewer)

GoldRush26

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking my question. I've been a long time fan of your draft coverage. You always do excellent work.

My concern is the Saints offense. I know that the team's most glaring holes are in our secondary, but I also see cause for concern on the offensive side of the ball. I read a stat that said the Saints were amongst the league leaders in dropped passes. I know Coach Payton likes to throw the ball a lot, but so do the New England Patriots, and I don't believe their dropped passes stat is nearly that bad.

I think the team is set at QB and FB. Other than that, every other offensive position could use an upgrade. Seeing as Payton likes to throw the ball a ton, it would seem wise to invest some money in high quality talent. I've heard that Roy Williams and Chad Johnson may be available in trades. Do you see the Saints being a player in any of those talks?? If not, what do you see the Saints doing in free agency to shore up our offense?

I also know that Sean Payton is an offensive minded coach, so I know he won't wait too long before selecting an offensive player in the draft. What early round offensive prospects do you see the Saints taking a chance on if they were to slide?

Thanks Mike,
Brent

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom