In Alexandria-- (1 Viewer)

RebSaint

Lint smoker
Reaction score
Current Temp is 81 degrees.

And it's supposed to be 30 degrees tonight.

Anyone see this system on the Tee Vee this morning?

It was 70 degrees at my house this morning just north of Houston. It is 42 degrees and falling right now. It is wet and cold.

It passed through my area about 8pm last night. Went from 75 to about 45 within an hour. Right now, we have sleet and snow at 27.

We were under a Tornado Watch and a Winter Storm Watch at the same time yesterday. Bizarre.

3 Arabian mares and one Arabian/Quarterhorse filly cross.

Attachments

• Winter cantering.jpg
    Winter cantering.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 1
37 right now, at my office across from the Budweiser brewery. My nipples could cut glass.

Sounds like a nifty way to break into the Bud brewery when you get off and score some beer for the game Sunday.

Something tell me that we won't be seeing this technique used in Mission: Impossible 4.

Thanks. Her name is "Winter's Eve." Appropriate for the oncoming weather.

It's getting serious enough that the network news folks are switching off coverage of Bush's meeting with the Iraqi PM and switching on to weather.

Lots of blue on the map

usa_None_anim.gif

so dads what is tom konvinceme saying?

and jayden have you looked at shreveport yet - right now 41 with windchill of 32 - should be to you soon

so dads what is tom konvinceme saying?

and jayden have you looked at shreveport yet - right now 41 with windchill of 32 - should be to you soon

Why watch tom predicta when there is weatherlady hotness on the Weather Channel?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom