In case anyone actually believed PFF knows anything about football (1 Viewer)

Peat has certainly looked the weakest on the line, but he's struggling with injuries. Despite that, this is surely one of the top lines in the league.

The Saints line ranked one spot above the Falcons leads me to think that these people don't actually watch the games. I don't think even Falcons fans would believe this.

Gave up one sack to team that had 11 the week before we played them (Ravens), didn't give up one sack to Minnesota (who followed the next week after playing us with 10.5). Then considered the best front 4 (full of all-pros) and best defense ever didn't give up one sack (the Rams).

Our line has given up only 9 sacks on the year. Best in the NFL. 11th sounds right. /sarcasm

Shawn O'Hare on NFLNetwork had his top 5 lines of week 9 and didn't even have us in it..so go figure??

That our Oline is the 11th best in the league and peat is the worst starting guard in the nfl. Did Donald dominate him?

Donald ate his lunch on the play where Kamara got leveled as soon as he got the handoff.

If I remember correctly he's getting marked real negative on his run blocking while his pass protection has been average.

How does a team have a half sack as a stat? A player can get half a sack, but a team? Minnesota had 10.5 sacks last week?

I find it frustrating that a site that purports to rank something as subtle as OL play could be so obviously wrong. Anyone can see who the the good skill players are. We expect much more acumen in rating the players and units in the trenches. :jpshakehead:

Maybe because halfwits are going the ratings?
Remember one of the reasons Brees didn’t rank better when we clobbered the Redskins is because they said the player poorly. Blew coverages and let Smith get so open two times. Which doesn’t stop them from making Brady or Mahomes too QBs when the same happens.

There is a fairly lengthly post on the falcons board regarding the Saints O-Line and how much better they would be if they had the same.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom